[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's the best? Pizza Hut, Domino's, or Papa John's?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
So what's the best? Pizza Hut, Domino's, or Papa John's? What do you usually get from you choice pizza place?
>>
>>7634728
This.

But if I'm looking for something dirt cheap, I go PJ's because there's is best as leftovers.
>>
Dominos Pan Pizza
>>
Papa John's thin crusts are pretty nice. The crust they use are flaky almost like a pastry.
>>
>>7634724
If you're in Southeast Texas, try brothers pizza.

Their Blanco special uses formaggio cheese instead of tomato sauce. It's GOAT.
>>
>>7634724
objective rankings:

>costco pizza, any of them>dominos hand tossed>dominos pan>>>>>>>>>papajohns>the hut
>>
>>7634724

It varies too much to come out with a clear winner. Even with the same franchise, the quality can be different from one work shift to the next.
>>
>>7634728
The local places around here aren't that great.
>>
>>7634724
Domino's. We don't have Papa John's here. Is it any good?
>>
>>7634865
It is, I don't know why it gets a lot of shit. It's the least greasy of the 3.
>>
>>7634724
Domino's is delicious, their crusts tastes great. Used to eat Papa John's but they sucked after a while, maybe a recipe change.

Papa John's garlic dipping sauce is amazing.
>>
>>7634923
>Papa John's garlic dipping sauce is amazing.
every now and then I get a craving for this stuff, and then I remember their pizza is garbage.
>>
Papa is three times the cost of a dominos pizza. It's not worth it. Dominos is pretty good.
>>
>he doesnt have GOAT tier jets in his state
>>
I get Papa Johns cuz they most frequently give out 50% deals
>>
>>7635122
>LET'S GET JETS!
>>
>>7634724
Papa John's
Domino's
Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut is so bad you shouldn't even bother if it's your only choice. It literally tastes like they just took a pizza out of a freezer and heated it.
>>
>>7635143
>>7635122
Jet's is just as bad as little caesars, only it's not as cheap
Papa John's is for faggots who would rather drink garlic sauce than actually taste pizza
Pizza hut is barely okay, but they don't teach their employees to actually make pizza

Domino's is the only option if you want takeout pizza
other than your preferred local pizza place

We have a Dewey's down the street and if I want good pizza I go there
>>
ph sux. theres nothing to do about it, lost case.
pj passes. when u feel like the monotony is increasing their stuff aint that bad.
d is the least worse.

tfw there is no good pizza in this planet anymore.
>>
>>7634865
It's not bad at all. Their slogan is "better ingredients, better pizza." I think they do have slightly better quality ingredients than the other two. It doesn't give me an instant stomach ache. And like >>7634875 said, it's way less greasy than the others. They include pepperoncinis and dipping sauce with each pizza too.
>>
File: Pizza.jpg (1 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
Pizza.jpg
1 MB, 3120x4160
While I'll always prefer small chains/one off joints I'll go to the big chains when they roll out a new gimmick pizza. Like right now I got pic related, the bacon and cheese stuffed crust Pizza Hut is doing right now. While I'll never order it again it's okay I find this gimmick pizza to be a little to greasy and floppy. The pretzel crust continues to be good though.

My all time favorite gimmick pizza was the hot dog crust. You could do the pretzel crust on top with the hot dogs and they where good. Wish they offer just the hot dog pretzels as a side.
>>
>>7634787
Are you memeing? I only see brothers pizzas inside of gas stations.
>>
>>7634774
/thread
>>
>>7634875
Every time I had papa John's it was pretty greasy, almost pizza hut levels.

I like dominos, with promos it's pretty cheap and OK. It's still too greasy though. Local pizza has the "I'm not dropping with with grease" but the dough always blows and the a 12" is $25
>>
>all the votes for Domino's
Just order Pizza Hut and empty a bag of sugar all over it.
>>
>>7634724

If you have to go for one of the big three chains Papa John's is the best bet.

>>7634737

>But if I'm looking for something dirt cheap, I go PJ's because there's is best as leftovers.

I generally find a local place will be cheaper anyway. Indeed chains overcharge you so much they can still make a profit giving you two pizzas for the same fucking price.
>>
I prefer pizza hut.
>>
>>7634774

yup, this
>>
>>7634724

I use dominos because of the deals. If you get their homestyle crust, not their nasty pan pizza, pizza hut is actually pretty decent. PJ's ok but kinda expensive for what it is where I live.
>>
>>7634724

Italian clocking in.

I've never had Domino's, so I can't speak for that one, but every time I walk by one of their stores it looks dirty. And their ad campaigns have that bitch boy slogan of 'we're sorry our food is terrible', and it's just turned me off.

Between Papa's and PH... I mean, they both suck. Both are ridiculously bad for you. But the Papa's here is cleaner than the PH, and you can actually see the kitchen in the Papa's. And that makes a lot of difference. It's like choosing the lesser between two evils. And I'm lucky, the PH here isn't really all that nasty, but the Papa's is cleaner.

Tbh that's what you should judge when you go out to eat at a fast food place. You know the food's going to be greasy, loaded with salts and fats, and not as good as if you made it in your own kitchen. So just go with whichever place is cleaner/friendlier/has adults working instead of 100% teenagers.

Can we just take a moment to recognize Cici's, though, and how those insane bastards have decided that Bavarian cream belongs on a pizza? The balls those motherfuckers have... Astonishing.
>>
>>7636283
Chinafag here!

There are no Domino's of what I've known in China, but Pizzahut and Papa John's are the popular chains, Pizzahut having more of a reach, in my opinion.

I have had both chains' pizza, both here and in the US.

Cons about Chinese PH:
>There is no pepperoni pizza on the menu
>You can never customize what you want, beyond doing half and half with the set toppings they place on the menu
>Cheese crust is not rolled into the crust like at PJ, so the mozzarella is a little burnt
>More expensive
>Soggy

Cons about PJ:
>Feel like the sizes are smaller than their american equivalent

I prefer Papa's any day. They cheese blend is better and I can get American flavors, not some retarded Chinese flavor at PH.
>>
File: 1461887068659.png (262 KB, 931x941) Image search: [Google]
1461887068659.png
262 KB, 931x941
>>7634724
Domino's buffalo chicken pizza or chicken/mushroom on white sauce.
>>
Dominos 5.99 large carry out special is going on so that.
>>
Depends on the location. Papa John's is always shit though
>>
how is the dominos brooklyn and handmade pan compared to normal?
>>
Papa John's has the best pizza out of the three, but they're an incredible ripoff. I can get any size or ingredient combination at the oldest, family-run, our-prices-are-marked-up-because-old-people-remember-us-from-the-Seventies Italian place in my neighborhood for $3-5 less than I can for a comparable pizza from Papa John's. And I get a pizza that's actually good out of the deal. This isn't a "fuck chains go to the hole-in-the-wall" rant. That's just how insanely overpriced Papa John's is. I'm not above chains but if you have to go to one, avoid Papa John's. Get Marco's if there's one near you.
>>
>>7634724
PJs. Regular crust, extra sauce, chicken, pineapple, banana pepper, onion, tomato.

Everything else is trash.
>>
They literally use the same distributors. The main difference is the source of the dough and the sauce.
>>
>>7634724
I've got a bunch of coupons to Little Ceasar's, they any good?
>>
I dunno how it is in Burger Land, but Papa John's is the best by a fucking landslide here in Bongistan.

Dominoes is disgusting, their toppings all taste like cheap sandwhich meat, but Pizza Hut is by far the worst. They essentially serve you dry bread with 3 slices of meat on top, plus their sides are always undercooked.
>>
>>7640263
If one of those coupons is for a deep dish, totally worth it. If not, their regular hot n' readys are fine AS LONG as you dip it in ranch. It's essential.

Of course, 99 cent crazy bread ain't a bad deal either.
>>
>>7640078
Brooklyn's the regular dough stretched more the pans are a much different dough.
>>
>>7641118
Yeah, they're all for deep dish pizzas. Might have to redeem them sometime. Thanks.
>>
>>7634724
Pizza hut has the best desserts
>>
>>7635918
>Jet's is just as bad as little caesars
>dominos is edible
0/10
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.