[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is ck's Pringle Consensus? I personally love pringles,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: JECc8_9s.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
JECc8_9s.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
what is ck's Pringle Consensus?
I personally love pringles, one of my top5 snacks.
>>
they're not real chips
>>
bretty good, but I think the pizza flavor sucks dick. It just tastes like tomato sauce to me. Not sure why so many like it. Salt & Vinegar or Buffalo Ranch for me.
>>
It's like someone chewed them up already and just spit it out and let it dry in the sun and bam Pringles
>>
>>7634310
Another American thread.

Yawn.
>>
>>7634327

Mr. Pringle is obviously Italian
>>
>>7634310
Reformed potato starch.
The choice of plebs.
>>
Pringles Paprika is the shit
>>
>the only thing cu/ck/s can bash is the way Pringles are made

Two things you tryhards:
- They taste better than majority of chips
- They're healthier than majority of crisps
Try to deny this.
>>
File: wereq.jpg (58 KB, 525x426) Image search: [Google]
wereq.jpg
58 KB, 525x426
>>7634381
>- They're healthier than majority of crisps
>>
I find them sort of bland.

I much prefer Ms. Vickies or some god-tier Munchos. I'd rather have Lays or even Ruffles over Pringles.
>>
I actually had no idea pringles weren't real potato chips until recently

I think they're pretty cool
>>
File: FGDSFDS.png (321 KB, 507x380) Image search: [Google]
FGDSFDS.png
321 KB, 507x380
In the UK Pringles are classed as cake, not crisps.
>>
>>7634310
Shit texture, alright flavors, only really decent for taking on-the-go because the cans prevent smooshed chips.

Kettle-cooked chips, even Lays, are head-and-shoulders above Pringles.
>>
>>7634310
my sister got me a little container of pringles with half the inside gutted to hide my weed .that's it, though
>>
>>7634316
Pizza is actually good though.
Also nice taste by saying salt and vinegar. Their bbq isn't bad. Sour creme and onion is a classic.
>>
>>7634310
>one of my top5 snacks

Nice blog post
>>
>>7634310
Too crumbly, too flour-like, hate the tube as well.
Can't get my hand deep enough when there's just a quarter left.
>>
had to give em up because I love them too much. bought 10 tubes one day and ate through 5 in 2 days despite telling myself to stop and save them the entire time. no willpower around those damn things so I had to make a stand.
>>
>>7634310
I avoid snack foods because I'm not a fatshit, and I have no intention of becoming one.To me Pringles to not actually taste good, but the nail that very addictive balance of crunchy and salty. Even though they just taste meh it's easy to eat a bunch of them because the crunch is so satisfying.

They're the perfect junk food: not particularly tasty, not nutritious, fattening and compelling. Exactly the kind of thing I don't want to eat.
>>
>>7634653

This tbqhwy family. These days, if I have the salty snack craving, I generally just cook up a few wedges and a nice dipping sauce. More nutritious, more satisfying and like 10x less calories.

>caring about calories is for fags

I'm an ex fattie, I care about calories.
>>
>>7634310
They managed to fuck up S&V so it's a shit chip
>>
File: 159341175_d5f15cdeb8_b.jpg (214 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
159341175_d5f15cdeb8_b.jpg
214 KB, 1024x681
I really liked the mini ones they had, something about them were so good. Better than regular sized Pringles. I wish they didn't discontinue them.
>>
>>7634685
>I'm an ex fattie
Good for you, Anon. Stay that way.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.