[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello cu/ck/s, I come to you in an act of great desperation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Dominos_TTIP.jpg (323 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Dominos_TTIP.jpg
323 KB, 640x640
Hello cu/ck/s, I come to you in an act of great desperation.
You see, Germanys biggest Pizza chain is going to be taken over by Dominos. I have never been to the US of A and I have never tried Dominos.
So please tell my, what am I in for?
>>
Never been to America either, but Joey's can't get worse in m opinion.
Ate there 2 times, and it's size/price relation was fucking ridiculous for a mediocre tasting pizza
>>
The only reason for me to order at Joeys is that I can pay with my girocard.

The Pizza is pretty okay, but in 9 out of 10 cases way too sloppy.
Actually, I only like their pizza buns, they are the bomb!
>>
Dominos in the states has gotten smaller and smaller over the years. It's like 10 bucks for a 14 inch when it used to be an 18 inch for the same size.

Their actual pizzas are just pretty generic, to try and mask the extreme conformity of their pizzas they've added a ton of shit to their menu like sandwiches, little bread balls covered in parmesan, pasta, etc. Generic "could be Italian maybe" items.

Of course that's just here. They might be a great company in Germany since according to >>7634191 they don't have much to live up to.
>>
>>7634203
I'm willing to try at least one of their pizzas. And the prices will be much higher here, I guess.

I think I'm going to order a Döner while waiting for replies.
>>
>>7634191
If portions, price, and quality are the main problems with that brand, I have good news for you: Dominos isn't any different.
>>
>>7634225
Thank god Germany has even more independent pizza restaurants then we have brand ones

>>7634210
Just try it, do they still have their weird menu where a regular pizza salami is something you'll have to custom order?
>>
>>7634203
>It's like 10 bucks for a 14 inch when it used to be an 18 inch for the same size.

It's almost as if the face value of our money isn't worth as much as it used to be or something...
>>
>>7634184

they started 'seasoning' their crust and it tastes like shite.
>>
>So please tell my, what am I in for?
sugar, HFCS, sugar-based tomato sauce, bbq syrup base, sugary cheese-like products, sugared fruit toppings, syrupy scrapmeat, actual sugar sprinkled on the crust and a nice halal tax on top so you can fund more arabs while you fund arabs.
>>
Back in 1998 when I use to work at Dominos their shit was good. They had zesty sauce and really good cheesy bread compared to now. Their deep dish was premade and got slathered in zesty sauce on the bottom which is liquid butter with all kinds of seasoning in it making it zesty. Their cheese was better than it is now also. I don't know wtf they have done but slowly ruined it over time. No more zesty sauce. No more prepackaged deep dish crusts. The hand tossed is focused more on shitty stuff on the edge instead of being actually good.
>>
Domino's used to be shit, thin cracker-crust and not-so-nice toppings. Around 2011 they improved tremendously and are now my go-to for pizza take-out, however rare that may be.

Be forewarned that quality for chains differs even among different regions of the same state. This is even more the truth with pizza, since most ingredients, namely the cheese, will be sourced locally.

It's gonna be supergeil, Mohammed. Get ready to get fat.
>>
It's the worst of the pizza chains since everything, especially the sauce, contains sickening amounts of sugar. Popular with fat Americans who love to fill all their savoury food with sugar. Sweet is good with savoury, but not to the extent that it overpowers fucking everything.
>>
If they carry the pan pizza, get that. Their sandwiches are good too.
>>
>>7634234
>Thank god Germany has even more independent pizza restaurants then we have brand ones
i never understood why anyone in germany would order from "hallo pizza" or other chain restaurants when there are much better and cheaper options in almost every town
>>
Sauce and crust are sweet.

Hope you have a healthy pancreas, OP.
>>
>>7634485
>zesty
>zesty
>zesty
>zesty
you wanna fight bra?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.