[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chipotle chicken, egg, and cheese on an everything bagel. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Chipotle chicken, egg, and cheese on an everything bagel.

How would you change this sandwich?
>>
>>7634081

There is something about the combination of egg and chicken that disgusts me. It just feels wrong. Egg and turkey however I can get behind. Even better would be herb cream cheese and smoked salmon with egg.
>>
First of all learn how to cut a bagel evenly.

Second, replace all that shit and get lox with cream cheese and onion.
>>
Replace the chicken, egg, and cheese, for a vegan alternative

Maybe some tempeh, soy bacon, soy cheese,
>>
>>7634103

>Lox
>Herb cream cheese
>Red onion
>Fresh dill
>Capers
>Pepper
>Lemon
>>
>>7634106

FAGGOT
>>
the bread:filling ratio is fucking shit

I would probably throw half the bagel away and serve it as an open sandwhish
>>
>>7634462
MOAR MEEEEET

murifats gonna murifat
>>
>>7634477

if you read my post i wasn't calling for more meat, but actually less bread
>>
>>7634106
Fucking faggot.

That bread looks to thick imo
>>
>>7634081
throw it in the trash and start over
>>
>>7634462
>throw half your food away instead of making a second sandwich
>>
>>7634081

I'd use a fresh bagel and not one that looks to be several days old.

Also, add some wet. Chipotle mayo, and maybe a big fat slice of tomato to complement the egg. What kind of cheese are you using? If your answer is anything other than "havarti" or "chipotle cream cheese" then you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>7635549
this. if i wanted a bagel i'd go with cream cheese and smoked fish. if i wanted chipotle chicken i'd go with a tortilla and end up with a taco, fajita or burrito. if i wanted an egg sandwich i'd go with a roll (or a biscuit in the south). op's sandwich is made from three disparate elements unlikely to compliment each other.
>>
>>7634081
Toast it first and then add some avocado. Oh and prefer it without cheese
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.