[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok- today I was making these delicious Oreo truffle balls for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 750x1049) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 750x1049
Ok- today I was making these delicious Oreo truffle balls for a picnic that I'm organizing with a group of friends on Wednesday.

About two hours after I finished making them, I realized that a part of my ring was missing. It honestly could have fallen off days ago but I am TERRIFIED that it ended up in the truffles.

I suck at cooking (as you can probably tell- I'm a dumbass for leaving my ring on), and it took me like 2 hours to make them.
Is it ok if I still bring them to the picnic? The size of the piece of my ring that's missing is like a centimeter long and maybe like a millimeter thick.
Would this cause internal damage if injested? Would they even notice it if it IS in the truffles?

I rolled the balls pretty carefully and inspected each one before coating it in chocolate, and I didn't notice any metal. I feel like I would have seen it.

I'm being paranoid but I'd rather not serve the truffles and just trash them if they could lead to a medical injury of one of my friends.
>>
>>7634059
rent a metal detector or x-ray them
no you can't serve those, you could break a tooth
>>
>take sewing needle
>poke truffles to find ring

you can flip them upside down if you're worried about the holes
>>
>>7634059
You'd be better off just keeping them for yourself and making a quick batch of brownies man. Get a box mix or something if you're worried of fucking up brownies.

Better safe than getting sued for an honest mistake. Cut open the truffles and eat them yourself instead.
>>
>wearing a ring

LOL are you a fag or a russian
>>
Send them to me I'll eat them
>>
>>7634066
>>7634064
>>7634061

TTATT aw man... Yeah I guess you guys are right. I'm such a dumbass

Is there anything else I can do?
Like try to use a magnet or something?
>>
>>7634064
Maybe I'll try this.
>>7634067
Nah I'm just a woman
>>7634070
Lol
Fuck I'm gonna be so sad if I open them all and the piece of the ring isn't in there.
I wish I had noticed it earlier so I could figure out whether or not it actually is inside
>>
>>7634071
you can try, but you'll never be able to be certain it's not there.
thick gooey brownies are pretty great anyway
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
>>7634080
This is the ring-
The piece that fell off is three of those little spheres that go all the way around the band.

Yeah- I have to travel for the picnic in an hour though and I don't have any brownie mix here. I don't have time to make anything else because I'm staying in my friend's dorm

So it's either these or nothing
>>
>>7634089
Honestly it might not even be three, i think only two fell off.

It's a tiny tiny piece
>>
>>7634092
buy something on the way? or take them and warn people
>>
>>7634089
>woman
>can't cook

Why haven't you just killed your self?
>>
>>7634110
Lol I was raised by a single father so I never learned how.
I'm trying to learn now though- which is why I planned a picnic and cooked!
>>
I've chipped a tooth under similar circumstances, fuck you for even thinking about serving these.
>>
Or eat them by yourself like a fatty and make them again
>>
>>7634125
You better be good at cunninglingus
>>
record yourself eating them slowly and erotically
>>
ok SO-
I made another batch (this time with no rings on). You guys were right- Better safe than sorry.

I gave the old batch to my dad (he's a radiologist) and he took them in to work with him, and he gave them to the X-ray techs who scanned them!! Turns out there actually was no metal inside any of them, so I made a new batch for nothing :,(
It's ok though, now the doctors and nurses get to enjoy some as well.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.