[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
drinking life hack discovered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: drinking-soda.jpg (891 KB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
drinking-soda.jpg
891 KB, 3008x2000
most people know that if you inhale too much air while drinking it will make you gassy and cause you to burp

but I realize today that instead of gulping down the air you take into your mouth with the liquid (especially when sucking through a straw) you can simply exhale the air out through your nose before swallowing the liquid you just took into your mouth so then you're not taking ANY air into your stomach when you do swallow it

am I the first person to ever realize this? this is the cure for burping humanity has been waiting for
>>
>>7633506
burping is about 10% of the enjoyment in drinking soda.
>>
that sounds too complicated and i think i'll spit up my soda. i will try it though.
>>
Doesn't work if you're gulping.
>>
Burping asserts dominance and fuck you.
>>
>drinking soda in the first place
fatass
>>
what about the air in the soda though, them bubbles?

isn't that the reason why soda makes you burp in the first place, you jejune boy?
>>
>>7633618
Op just says liquid so they're probably excluding soda in their anecdotal discovery
>>
No this is not new
There are heaps of other causes
>>
>>7633506
Admit it OP. You found this out while sucking cock for a living.
>>
>>7633506
I only wish it were this easy..
>>
>>7633513

I have literally never burped in my life, and believe I'm incapable of doing so. The sound, smell, even typing it makes me want to vomit. How uncouth.
>>
>>7633738
10/10 post friendo
>>
>>7633738
/bread
>>
>>7633513
This. Burping iss essential to the carbonated beverage experience. You have to sort of contain the burp for a while in order for it to be more potent, and then release it through your nose carefully to get that full tingling sensation
>>
>>7633506
Normal people do this reflexively. Nobody swallows gulps of air unless they're drinking very quickly.

>straw
How do you manage to get air into your mouth when using a straw? Jesus.
>>
>>7633506
I usually just pour the bottle down my fucking throat while max inhaling as hard as i can. Does not make me burp
>>
>>7633506
>not deep-throating bottles so deglutition is useless.
But seriously, this kind of behavior is a reflex for most people.
>>
File: 1401264603342.jpg (25 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1401264603342.jpg
25 KB, 250x250
>>7634179
>>
Here's a good one: if feel gassy or nauseous, gargle bunch of water. You'll burp and feel better, or, if you really are about to OD on something and need to vomit, it'll speed that along.
>>
>>7633506

I have done this for years. I get annoyed by people making disgusting gulping sounds when drinking.

Sometimes just for fun, I show how I drink, and it's completely silent.

They think I'm some sort of wizard at that point.
>>
>>7634179
You don't have to do it out loud you know.
>>
>people that suck in air to burp as loudly as possible
Should be shot on site. My sister and mom do this and it makes me want to flip the table whenever we eat.
>>
File: tfw thirsty.png (145 KB, 524x685) Image search: [Google]
tfw thirsty.png
145 KB, 524x685
>tfw my fart to burp ratio is probably 3000 farts to 1 burp
>>
>>7639328
It is kind if fun to do, but your family are fucking animals if they do that at the table. They seriously need to be euthanised.
>>
>>7633506
did you only just discover this? holy shitkeks thank your lucky stars that you are anonymous here, otherwise i would humiliate you publicly by tearing your pants off and spanking your bum raw.
>>
OP confirmed noisy drinker, you disgust me
>>
>>7640286
this is genuinely the funniest thing i've ever read on /ck/ and maybe 4chan as a whole
>>
>>7633506
A friend of mine once tried to fart into a bottle to contain the fart.
Many people have trained to contain farts this way and failed but where they failed my friend succeeded
He didn't realize at the time of farting that there was still some water in the. Little.
When be opened the bottle he realized the water had acquired the smell of the fart and WS able to hold it even after several hours of being exposed to the hair
>>
>>7634179

i can make myself burp at will but at some point it started to disgust me. so now i just do it silently by the nose. ugh
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.