[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /ck/ I dragged my ass from /fit/ for help. There isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Hi /ck/ I dragged my ass from /fit/ for help. There isn't a sticky from what I see so I'll just assume that anything goes as long as it's food related. Anyhow I learned that if I want to start bulking I need to consume around 3000-ish calories a day, what's the best way to go about this without murdering my stomach.
>>
Just drink a bunch of warm lard.

Then go back to your oatz and squatz.
>>
>>7632333
I was hoping for some calorie bombs but hey, if it works it can't be stupid, right?
>>
A few double quarter pounders.
>>
Whole wheat pasta, a few bowls of that with some sauce and cheese easily tops 1,000 calories as a meal.
>>
Track your calories and eat 3000-ish calories of food every day.

Fuck, /fit/ fags are literally retarded if they don't have a sticky dictating every aspect of their lives.
>>
why can't you just buy a mass gainer? 700 calories per shake should do you
>>
eat real food. lots of it. keep protein/carbs/fat in a roughly 40/40/20 ratio. Get your nutrients and vitamins. Don't eat stupid shit. Lift hard and heavy and actually give it your all. If you aren't out of breath after your set with weights you didn't go hard enough. You shouldn't just be like oh he he he he he well that was fun. Push yourself past your limits and eat real foods and supplement with protein drinks if you can't stomach all the natural protein.
>>
>>7632330

ground beef, don't drain the fat, mix with as little noodles as you can stomach and whatever cheeses you can get, like, half a pound of velveeta, 2 pounds of 80/20 ground beef, 12oz pasta. just mix it all up. add whatever seems right.
>>
>>7632433
he wants to be fit, not a fucking lardass dipshit
>>
just scale up whatever you were eating anyway. /fit/ told you about macros, yeah? i stopped browsing it regularly when its particular flavor of shitposting was no longer for me but i'm assuming they've told you some nutrition stuff and you're just looking for easy or affordable ways to add volume?

personal recommendations:
-potatoes.
-rice and beans, which has the added benefit of being a thing it's easy to cook heaps of and eat for multiple days.
-carbs in general, really, are the easiest way to control your total intake. nail your protein sources. nail your veggies. then dial your carbs to the level that gives you the energy to do what you want.
-eggs. dietary cholesterol appears far less dangerous than the last couple generations of people believed. the lipid hypothesis turns out to have been established through relatively shitty unscientific means.
-DON"T FORGET TO EAT ENOUGH FIBER. you don't want to experience the things that bulking without enough fiber will do to your butt.
-Consider investing in a food scale if you're serious about reaching a specific intake. It's good to know that the chicken breast you just made is actually stupid-huge and is enough mass to count as two servings, or to be able to see what a serving of pasta actually looks like with some precision, or whatever.

as far as specific recipes, most of us just google what we want to make. very few techniques are all that hard.
>>
Eggs, fats, bread, pasta, dairy, nuts. All are calorie dense and good on a bulk. Make sure the bread is halfway decent though, don't just buy some shitty sara lee
>>
>>7632440
>dietary cholesterol appears far less dangerous than the last couple generations of people believed. the lipid hypothesis turns out to have been established through relatively shitty unscientific means
Nice meme
>>
>>7632448
Theyre right though. Dietary cholesterol is only shitty for you if you already have dangerously high cholesterol levels.
>>
PREASE HAB MEANINGLESS SEX WIFF ME HOT GIRLS, THIS WILL TOTALLY FULFILL ME AND MAKE ME TRULY HAPPY X^)
>>
>>7632440
>the lipid hypothesis turns out to have been established through relatively shitty unscientific means

There is something dangerously wrong with society if people genuinely parrot bullshit like this
>>
>>7632330

400lbs of oranges a day
>>
>>7632330
https://munchies.vice.com/en/recipes/chanko-nabe
>>
>>7632474
...said the parrot.
>>
>>7633799
Parroting established fact is better than parroting anti-science bullshit

And that wasn't even remotely clever
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.