[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dfw allergic to peanuts >will never have godly Coke and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>dfw allergic to peanuts
>will never have godly Coke and peanuts

Why live
>>
eW
>>
>>7631793
but u like cok and peenus
>>
File: 1431282196155.jpg (20 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1431282196155.jpg
20 KB, 258x245
>>7631813

OH SNAP NIGGA
>>
>>7631793
Search "naet food allergy treatment"

You don't need to suffer from allergy fears or be on Rx the rest of your life.

Nephew went from anaphylaxis level peanut allergy to gobbling all his Halloween candy without a careally in the world.
>>
>>7631793
>Coke and peanuts
do americans really eat this?
>>
Just choking hazard my shit up senpai
>>
>>7631868
It's a southern thing, apparently. I'm from the north-east part of the country. Never had it before. Would try, but I'm not a fan of Coke really.
>>
>>7631868
It's not really common. I've rarely heard of someone mention it outside of some people from a circle of friends in high school. Seems like most of the people I know that really like it are into baseball, but, that could be coincidence.
>>
gonna buy a cane sugar cola and put some salted peanuts in it next time this looks pretty nice
>>
>>7631793
>>7631813
Samefag
>>
>>7631844
kill yourself frogposter
>>
In Canada it's Pepsi and peanuts and it is god tier.
>>
I have the same shit, allergic to all nuts. The real thing I miss out on is being unable to eat out. It's hell.

>>7631867
I tried this, and it did absolutely nothing for me. I was wary of it to begin with but when I went in and was basically told to sit around and "breathe calmly" for a few hours I knew it was a crock of shit. Still broke out in hives after I went back and they tried to get me to eat a peanut.
Chances are your nephew outgrew his allergy. I'd bet he was tested as a younger child after a reaction, then never again, and it just went away on it's own.

Coke and peanuts sounds disgusting anyway, now dr pepper and sour punch straws, that's some good shit.
>>
>>7631793
the only time I put peanuts in a drink is for peanut races

this sounds gross
>>
>>7631793
Coke has gone all SJW (sjw don't think religious people deserve any liberties, right?) and threatened to pull out of GA over religious liberties, so fuck 'em.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.