[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you make it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: pizza.jpg (101 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
101 KB, 960x720
Your meal should you accept it
http://phrasegenerator.com/food

pair it with this random wine
http://phrasegenerator.com/wine

What did you get and can you pull it off?
>>
Food: Peanut Juice with a side of Spinach
Wine: Scopelli Vineyards mixes rich marijuana flavors and a libido-boosting molasses aftertaste in their 2011 Red Zinfandel.

The food sounds like it can be passed off as a superfood smoothie or some meme food.
>>
>Lime Powder with a side of Delicious Carrot Slices
>A krispy turpentine perfume and pasty smack overtones are brought together in the 2010 Chardonnay from Gonzales Vineyards.
Where do I sign up?
>>
Savory Sausage Gravy with Chicken and Lamb Fritters
>>
Pork Drippings topped with Lunch Meat and Turkey Sticks
>>
File: mwaaaah the french.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
mwaaaah the french.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>Dried Lemon with a side of Stuffed Spinach and Meat Flatbread
>A incomprehensible urine perfume and snap-crackle-pop mealy undertones are brought together in the 2012 Chenin Blanc from Jose Rodrigues Vineyards.

Bon Appetit
>>
>Oatmeal with Stewed Lunch Meat and Rhubarb Pasta
>The 1999 Merlot from Oak River Winery combines voluptuous vodka overtones with a lithe vomit finish.
>>
>Aged Swordfish and Banana with Sumptuous Carrot and Trout
That actually sounds pretty good.
>>
>Peanut Fritters on a bed of Yam and Mock-Duck
Sounds pretty interesting. It'll probably look like shit, though.

>The 2009 Red Zinfandel from Cypress River Vineyards mixes indigestible whitefish flavors with a reptillian shrimp aftertaste.
Could be worse, I could have gotten an Australian table wine.
>>
>Salted Garlic Omelette with Delicious Polish Sausage Noodles

>Jose Rodrigues Vineyards brings us sadistic spelt essences and a freak-nasty chocolate bouquet in their 2002 Semillon.

omlet sounds pretty alright tho
>>
Barbecued Bacon Stew with a side of Fragrant Tuna Sauce
Bob's Vineyards combines hedonistic velvet essences and a violent albuterol finish in their 2009 White Zinfandel.
oh fuck Id be able to smell that shit for days
I mean, it MIGHT not taste bad, but my nose would literally melt
>>
>>7631214
>Squash Drink with Fragrant Carrot Brownies
>A surreal nacho aroma and psychedelic espresso flavors are merged in the 2007 Chenin Blanc from Leoni Winery.

Does this taste good becuse the secret ingredient is lsd?
>>
File: 97975.jpg (19 KB, 613x178) Image search: [Google]
97975.jpg
19 KB, 613x178
how about NO...
>>
The food is Greenish Almond Scramble tossed with Trout and Cheddar.
The wine is Toad Valley Winery fuses orgasmic Cran-Apple elements and a nihilistic rasberry finish in their 1998 Chardonnay.

Huh...
>>
Jose Rodrigues Winery intertwines hallucinogenic urine elements and a hard-to-miss sauerkraut flavor in their 2002 White Pinot.

Check, please.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.