[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell us about your funniest dining experiences.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1461168909148.gif (780 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
1461168909148.gif
780 KB, 540x360
Tell us about your funniest dining experiences.
>>
I ate dinner one time while watching my favorite comedic film.
>>
>>7629199
>inb4 rip with a tip
>>
File: 1406175442970.gif (282 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1406175442970.gif
282 KB, 300x300
ok so i should start by saying im 6'4", pretty good looking, and make quite a bit of money

>be at this super posh restaurant on new years in downtown new york, cant remember the name of it
>with this girl ive been fucking on and off
>waitress come and asks us for our drink orders
>i ask for a pinot noir, the slag asks for a pinot grigio
>pinot grigio
>in the winter
>never have i been so amused and disgusted at the same time
>i excuse myself to the restroom, grab the waitress
>we fuck for like 20 minutes before i return to the table
>tell date im feeling sick and have to leave, ill call her when i get home

>still havent called her
>>
>>7629847
Do you work at wendys?
>>
>>7629858
youre so far off i wont even bother replying to your comment
>>
>>7629867
So hardee's, then
>>
>>7629867
When you mentioned that you're 6'4" i get reminded of some shitty /pol/ meme that went something like "I'm a 6'4" chef who works at wendys"
>>
>>7629874
>>7629883
if you all must know i work in finance
>>
>>7629905
Wendys accountant? I'm onto you.
>>
This wasn't MY dining experience, but it was when I was a server. I had to wait on a table of fucking clowns. Literal clowns. They weren't dressed up at the time, but they all wanted to tell me stories about their clown antics, and I nearly freaked THE FUCK OUT. Unfortunately, I was the last server working (our boss would let people go the closer it got to closing) so I had to wait on this table of somewhat normal looking people all talking about "clowning" and "performing" and being weird and creepy as fuck and I wanted to throw their plates at them and run away. Even my boss was freaked out. After they left (they were the last table of the night), my boss and I sat down and drank a bottle of champagne just to laugh and get over it.
>>
>>7630041
Did you two fuck afterward?
>>
>>7629847
you're the top pleb tbqhwy to not have orrdered the prix fixe and had a separate glass for each course

pleb
>>
>>7629847
patrick?
what's wrong?
you're sweating.
>>
File: 1398829510863.jpg (332 KB, 1478x1632) Image search: [Google]
1398829510863.jpg
332 KB, 1478x1632
>>7630325
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.