[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i drive drunk to the store to get pizza rolls or order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-04-29_180357.jpg (76 KB, 885x496) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-29_180357.jpg
76 KB, 885x496
Should i drive drunk to the store to get pizza rolls or order in philly cheese steak and wings?
>>
Have it delivered
>>
so you're asking if you should risk life, limb and criminal prosecution to get nasty garbage or call someone to bring you actual food? how drunk are you?
>>
Order in.

Please don't drive drunk, anon.
>>
Walk and buy some vegetables amerifat... try not to have a heart attack on the way fatty
>>
I got 3 dui's and currently on house arrest and I say fuck it do it man

you probably wont even get caught, and it will taste soo good

I'm literally being unironic here, fuck it, who are others to tell you how you can and can't dive?
>>
>>7627979
I'm torn between not wanting to be on the road with a drunk guy, but knowing that I actually drive fantastic when drunk so I shouldn't be telling others that they don't (though you most assuredly don't, I've had way more practice than you)

if you're not drunk enough to want to walk up and get it, you're not drunk enough
>>
>>7627994
>muh veggies
fuck you dude i've been binging on yoghurt and rice protein i ain't got tme for that shit
>>
File: montreal-bienvenue1.jpg (137 KB, 900x400) Image search: [Google]
montreal-bienvenue1.jpg
137 KB, 900x400
>>7627979
Montréal? Buffalo bill wings?
Order in or walk.
>>
>>7627979
No you fucking idiot
>>
>>7628018
Fuck off frenchie. Good advice though.
>>
You know anon, it is your life and you do it how you want. If you want to risk your life for some junk food by all means that is your right.
However that is not the case here, because you are risking the life and well being of others in the process, so no do not do it, not now, not ever.
>>
>>7628003
No, you have been binging on alcohol fatass
>>
these pizza rolls are gr8
>>
You should drive drunk everywhere.
>>
I drive drunk regularly, there's nothing wrong with it
>>
>>7627979
I asked myself this almost identical question about a month ago.

I'm now down $4500 in lawyer fees, $600 in fees to get a BPO license, and a perfectly good record forever stained with a criminal arrest.

Don't do it.
>>
>>7627995
>pizza rolls will taste soo good
gtfo
>>
>>7627995
your idiocy is outlined by the fact that you've made the same massive mistake multiple times, i don't think you're qualified to give any advice about anything ever. make your own bad decisions, don't encourage others to. fuck you, imbecile
>>
>>7627979
go and get those pizza rolls, you fucking faggot
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.