[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about stuffed burgers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: stuffed burger.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
stuffed burger.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
How do you feel about stuffed burgers?
>>
I don't know how common burgers with binder are in the USA, but I still find them all too common in Aus even with every pub seeming to jump on the seppo fast food bandwagon. I feel stuffed burgers are only really a crutch for shitty meatloafy style patties, good simple ground beef burgers don't need such fuss.
>>
>>7627563
I agree with this anon when he says a lot of places use it as a crutch. I'm not against it but I think most places do it simply because it is the only way their food would get recognition.
>>
>>7627499
never had it looks good tho 2bh senpai
>>
Generally defeats the purpose. Most stuffed burgers (at least the ones I've had) ruin the bun after the first bite.

The idea behind buns it to make a wet meal dry enough to eat with your hands If it doesn't do that, then what's the point?
>>
File: DBBistroBurger.jpg (10 KB, 251x200) Image search: [Google]
DBBistroBurger.jpg
10 KB, 251x200
>>7627499
Depends on how they're done.
>>
They're good as a novelty, but one of the things I like the most about burgers is that you can get a fine meal in minutes because they're so simple and quick to make. Additional frippery ruins the high speed low drag aspect and just feels unnecessary.
>>
Still waiting for the next step in evolution where the burgers themselves are stuffed with fries.
Save me the fucking pain of deconstructing my burger to put them on myself.
>>
>>7627499
Why
>>
>>7627616
Novelty
>>
I think a properly done stuffed burger is better than a regular one, as a proper one will cook the stuffing with the juice from the burger and make it good as shit. Improper ones, though, like the ones you see on that commercial, just look like they're made to shove WACKY things in, like mac and cheese and crap like that.
>>
>>7627499
I stuffed your're mom's cheesy burger last night my man
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.