[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't /ck/ like bacon? It's delicious.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (750 KB, 2056x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
750 KB, 2056x1536
Why doesn't /ck/ like bacon?
It's delicious.
>>
I wish posting threads with "/ck/ does(n't) like/agree/hate/disklike/ect" would be a bannable offense.
>>
I've eaten bacon every day for the past few years.
>>
>>7627247
Because it is a meme.
>>
>>7627250
I wish you'd fucking die.
Life's tough.
>>
the thought of someone taking a picture of me buying bacon and posting it online for meme status dissuades me ever making the purchase
>>
>>7627268
Are you a social inadequate?
>>
>>7627247
I'm a long time /ck/ poster and a longer time "channer", I'm going to be honest with you. I find bacon revolting. I used to love it, used to put it on everything, used to post about it on /b/, those were the days.

Then we noticed other people liked it too. It had to stop. Those faggots on Epic Meal Time were the final straw, though they were kinda funny before they got noticed by everyone else. Now I see bacon and I am DISGUSTED. I think of Gaia I think of Reddit, tumblr, youtuber egofaggots, all those disgusting people that probably get in a big circlejerk and pretend to love bacon because it's so cool now. I'm not sure because I NEVER go to reddit or any of those other places (the thought of them liking bacon makes me retch) but I'm certain that's what is going on.

I pick it out of salads, I pick it out of burgers, I fuck it off from anything. Bacon is for poser gaia shitters. Bacon is dead.
>>
>>7627570
> Changing tastes based on how it's viewed by people you don't even care about.
You sound ridiculous.
>>
>>7627607
I second this.
>>
It's really not though, at least not on its own. Bacon is only really good when complimenting other flavors and isn't a dominant component if the dish
>>
File: IMG_0270.jpg (1 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0270.jpg
1 MB, 1936x2592
>>7627257
Do you have a grease collection? pic is mine.
>>
>>7627624
>>7627607
are you fuccbois aware this is a pasta?
>>
>>7627247
that stuff on the picture doesn't remotely look like bacom we have here
>>
File: comfy fox.jpg (40 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
comfy fox.jpg
40 KB, 480x720
Bacon is fine, it's the companies that make bacon flavored mints and ice cream and say XD bacon guisse :)))))))) that are the problem
>>
>>7627247
Back bacon is great but streaky is GOAT
>>
Bacon is 100% acceptable for breakfast. Outside of breakfast, it's only acceptable on sandwiches and burgers. Bacon in ice cream or candy or wrapped around meatloaf or whatever nonsense is just bullshit and an absolute waste and misuse of bacon.
>>
Because it's haram.
>>
>>7628122
Still nowhere near as foul as /b/'s piss/cum bottles or /mlp/'s pony jar project. Though still odd, why do you do it?
>>
>>7628383
Why is most American bacon streaky? In bongland I rarely see streaky bacon and when I do it's in speciality shops.
>>
>>7627287
Clearly he is on the Spectrum
>>
>>7627570
2/10
>>
>>7629966
>pony jar project

tell me more? for reasons...
>>
>>7629966
Not him, but...for cooking. Lrn 2 utilize m8
>>
>>7629987
The only image I've saved and I haven't gone into it much. Can be found by searching pony jar project on google. Grim shit.
>>
>>7629966
>not saving his grease
>>
>>7630021
Fuck you to the dearest

I was fucking eating dinner
>>
>>7630039
Just another reason to detest ponyfags.
>>
>>7627570
Reminds me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlGqN3AKOsA
>>
>>7627247
Because it tries to kill me everytime i cook it
>>
>>7627247
only if it's dry cured, all the plebs eating wet cured bacon disgust me
>>
>>7627247
Meme food that got popular to an obnoxious degree during the past decade which forces contrarians to hate it
>>
>>7627247
Sausages are better.
>>
>>7629987
A jar of boiled cum and a pony figurine
>>
>>7631561
Food try kill u?
>>
>>7627247
who the fuck doesn't like bacon?

what am i a jew or a muslim? no fucking thanks
>>
>>7629987
Which reasons?
>>
>>7627570
kek. i hope this is satire, because it's literally why this board doesn't like it. bacon tastes great, who gives a fuck what reddit thinks. the majority of reddit likes mcdonalds too, but every fat person on here still eats it
>>
>>7627250

it's the logical course of action but then the /tv/ and /v/ faggots would be mad of course

i mean i'm down for funposting if the quality is creative but crossboarders are just recycling memes from their spawnboards and it's not funny anymore.
>>
>>7633611
Every once in awhile I come across a post like this that keeps me going just a little bit longer knowing that there are still a few adults left on this website.
>>
>>7629972
>Why is most American bacon streaky?
They like the fat content I guess.
>In bongland I rarely see streaky bacon and when I do it's in speciality shops.
You can get it in any supermarket.
>>
>>7631605
It's not an either/or situation.
>>
Just because something's a meme food doesn't mean that you shouldn't like it

>>7633777
good triples
>>
File: 1430790675194.jpg (40 KB, 397x394) Image search: [Google]
1430790675194.jpg
40 KB, 397x394
>>7633773

It's cause most of us eat it crisp to the point the fat shatters when bitten into but the meat is crisp but does not quite shatter. It's the best tasting at this exact point.
>>
>>7627250
+1 vote
>>
>>7627247
What the fuck is that?
It looks like fukken ham, you don't put ham in the pan
>>
>>7627250
This
>>
>>7628146
no it's bacon
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.