[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have one of these What do I do with it? I hear you weirdos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 276x183
I have one of these
What do I do with it? I hear you weirdos say its eaten woth toast but that seems weird
>>
Make guacamole
>>
>>7627232
I have no nacho
>>
>>7627241
With rice then
>>
>>7627266
I have no rice
>>
tortillas??
>>
Blend it with some half a tray of ice, a splash or two of milk, and a few table spoons of condensed milk (or a little bit of sugar if you don't have any). It makes for a fantastic summer beverage with a thick creamy texture almost like ice cream.

Make sure the avacado isn't over ripe though, or it'll come out with a slightly brown tint rather than being bright green and taste a bit off.
>>
>>7627163
I like avocado eaten with either raw salmon or smoked salmon.
>>
>>7627163
>What do I do with it?
put in pooper
post pics
>>
toast, goat cheese and an egg

>>7627286
this, too
>>
>>7627163
get the flesh out to a glass and add coffee/rum + some sugar. unhealthy but so good
>>
Eat it straight up with salt and pepper, maybe some sour cream if you have it.
>>
On toast with salt, and some queso fresco
>>
Make a taco salad and at it in

I use ground turkey instead of ground beef, shredded cheese, that southwest chopped salad you see in stores, and some sour cream then top it with fried corn and avocado.

It's amazing.
>>
>>7627163
mix with olive and salt, anyhting else is a meme.
Spread on toast, if you have any quality cold cuts put them on top
enjoy
>>
>>7627163
cut in half and eat with ground pepper
>>
>>7627163
Mix it with prawns and Marie Rose sauce.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.