[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: brie.jpg (3 MB, 6000x4000) Image search: [Google]
brie.jpg
3 MB, 6000x4000
One of my family members who works at whole foods gifted me a bunch of cheese. I know absolutely nothing about cheese. What the fuck do i do with an entire wheel of brie, a brick of roquefort, and a block of black truffle cheddar?
>>
>>7626415
Fry it in breadcrumbs
>>
eat it
>>
Eat it. Brie is good if it's baked with almond slivers and dried fruit. Put it on bread or crackers of your choice.
>>
>>7626415
Leave the cheese out for an hour to come to room temperature. Tastes much better. Be sure to only take out the amount that you want to eat.

Also cut into them like a pie, not into slices like bread. The center tastes different than the outside.
>>
Brie stuffed french toast
>>
you're lucky af tbqhwy
>>
Pepper jelly
>>
>>7626415
>What the fuck do i do with a block of black truffle cheddar?
Give it to me.
>>
>>7626415
Throw that shit out. Brie smells like cum.
>>
>>7626415
Dude there is so fucking much.

Use that cheddar for some bruschetta tho
>>
>>7626662
Are you sure you're not projecting your desires for cum onto the cheese?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.