[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ice cream hacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: gelato.png (55 KB, 323x183) Image search: [Google]
gelato.png
55 KB, 323x183
tired of ice cream being too frozen to get out of the container? try gelato. it is easier to get out of the container than normal ice cream.
>>
very gay post op
>>
>tired of thing A doing something you don't like
>replace it with B
Not really a hack, but you are
>>
I like to microwave my ice cream for a few seconds before eating it.
>>
Godtier
>>
talenti tastes amazing

shit post though op, like very low quality
>>
>>7625284
i usually buy my icecream in cheap gallons and eat it all while crying tho
>>
>>7625455
I do the same thing with vodka
>>
>>7625414
>>7625414
I hate that stuff but my whole family is totally gay for it.
It's like they think it's healthier or something.
>>
>>7625709
Talenti is really not that great
>>
When your tea gets cold, try brewing a pot of coffee. HACK!
>>
who the fuck eats ice cream at home

how fat are you guys, anyway?
>>
File: 100 grams sugar.jpg (90 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
100 grams sugar.jpg
90 KB, 1600x1200
>>7625709
it has a shitton of calories and saturated fat, like 140% of your daily intake of both in one small cup
and a 100 grams of sugar
just had one and I'm feeling buzzed
>>
>>7625284
Black raspberry is my favorite flavor of this brand
>>
>>7625749
>at home

Where are you supposed to eat it, in your car on the way to work?
>>
>>7626030
That ice cream is decilous but evil of you're on a diet. Ablut 250 cal per serving and 4 servings in each container. I just eat it when my parents decide to buy it while grocery shopping.

I do pretty okay just eating a 1/3-1/2 cup each day.
>>
>>7625315
Dony ruin your ice cream. Put the spoon in the microwave instead.
>>
>>7625300
first post best post
>>
>>7625284
Actual helpful tip: place your ice cream container in a ziplock bag and squeeze most of the air out the bag before sealing. I promise you the ice cream stays so soft as long as you keep the container it in the ziplock.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.