[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the worst food habit you have? I'm not talking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
What is the worst food habit you have? I'm not talking about crap you did a few years ago, I mean crap you're still doing.

Pic related, even though I'm no longer a poor college student and actually know how to cook, I still eat instant ramen at least a couple times a week.
>>
I spin my pans before putting them on the stove. Also i rinse and dry my hands constantly while coking.
>>
>>7624844
Me too. I also like Kraft Singles.
>>
File: Coffee.jpg (195 KB, 900x1305) Image search: [Google]
Coffee.jpg
195 KB, 900x1305
>>7624844
Caffeine addiction. I have to drink at least 4 cups of coffee a day to not feel like crap, and generally drink upwards of 7 or 8 during weekdays. If I go even half a day without coffee I get bad headaches. I drink it black though, and it's actually replaced snacking, so I went from chubby to quite skinny through my addiction, so that's good at least.
>>
Hot dogs are pretty much the only meat I consume.
>>
i drink way too much alcohol
>>
>>7624915
F I L I P I N O
I
L
I
P
I
N
O
>>
File: 1439201475810.jpg (127 KB, 800x799) Image search: [Google]
1439201475810.jpg
127 KB, 800x799
>>7624844
spam everyday
>>
>>7624844
For me it would be one of two things: Either preparing pre-packaged meals from companies or saying that preparing those is actually "cooking."

I am trying to change that though; below related.

>>7624872
>>7624902
>>7624921

Second place would go to forgetting to try my food before adding condiments/seasonings ( sorry chefs; I'm also starting to try your food first before adding to it now! ). In third place, the habit would most likely be only preparing sandwiches for myself to eat when I actually do prepare my own meal from scratch.
>>
>>7624904
me too
>>
>>7624844

My worst would have to be not washing my hands after masturbating and eating stuff with my hands. Haven't gotten sick yet so there's no reason to stop.
>>
>>7624918
^This and I still love McDonald's fries at night
>>
>>7625054
>Haven't gotten sick yet so there's no reason to stop

Nor would you ever, the dick is one of the cleanest parts of the body, it sits in your pants all day while your hands touch stuff; when you masturbate, you dirty your dick with your hands, not the other way around.
>>
>>7624926
Nah, but just as brown
>>
>>7624904
>I spin my pans before putting them on the stove.
wtf

>i rinse and dry my hands constantly while coking.
that's a good habit tbqh anon, you shouldn't be ashamed of it.
>>
>>7624844
I almost never wash my hands before or during cooking unless I'm cooking for someone else and/or I've handled raw chicken/meat
>>
File: literally me.jpg (54 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
literally me.jpg
54 KB, 540x960
>>7624918
same....
>>
>>7625097

I wash my hands too often during cooking. when I cook chicken I end up washing my hands every time I touch the chicken and want to touch something else. 5/6 times,

I also try to wash up too efficiently as I cook so I have less to do afterwards,
>>
I have this thing since elementary school that I have to chew each bite of food 30 times. It's a reflex now, I can't even control it anymore.
>>
Eating just salt 5-10 times/day.
>>
>>7624904
This guy gets it
>>
>>7624844
plain ramen noodle mixed with black chili oil and honey/ scrambled shrimp eggs cheap and good
>>
>>7624949
Protip: pouring a load of stuff into a slow cooker and turning it on isn't cooking either.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 276x183
When I was poor and fucked up a meal I couldn't afford to make again I would just load it up with chopped green onions to mask the flavor.

I still do it today and can't stop. I fucked up and I now love green onions too much.
>>
>>7625380
I don't see any issue with this
>>
>>7624904
This. I don't spin my pans but I do rinse my hands.
>>
>>7625423
i do this too, is there something wrong with this?
>>
File: 1378681363584.jpg (25 KB, 379x214) Image search: [Google]
1378681363584.jpg
25 KB, 379x214
>>7625283
>>
>>7625373
>pouring a load of stuff into a slow cooker and turning it on isn't cooking either
Tell that to my wife. This describes 95% of her meals, it's good, but it's hardly difficult in any way.
>>
throw it up

recovering bulimi/ck/
>>
Mayo right from the jar, I go through a jar every 3-4 weeks.
>>
Ramen can be OK if you dress it up with fresh ingredients. I like to put a bit of chicken in my chicken ramen.
>>
>>7624844
On the subject of ramen, i can do you one worse. I used to make ramen in the microwave with JUST enough water, so it would be not quite dry. Talk about salt intake, holy shit.
>>7624904
I spin pans too.
>>
>>7625543
Actually choosing the ingredients, preparing them and putting them in the slow cooker in the right combination is definitely cooking
>>
>>7625974
Not when you follow recipes directly from Facebook, Tumblr, and Pintrest

I mean I guess the prepping part is true.
>>
I always drink the juice from the pickles before I finish the pickles themselves
>>
>>7625235
Who is this qt.
>>
>>7626910
Same.
>>
>>7625235

Who is this masturbatory madame
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.