[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anybody ever tried cooking with their own semen? About a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1460525861966.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1460525861966.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
Has anybody ever tried cooking with their own semen?
About a month ago I got adventurous and decided to fap into the frying pan, using my semen in place of little extra butter I usually put in the pan when I'm grilling grill'd cheese.
I didn't notice much difference in flavour when I tried it, although it definitely didn't taste any worse.
Last night, however, while in the process leading up to grilling two sandwiches for lunch for myself and my sick mother, I noticed my neighbour's 13 year old daughter changing in the yard next door (our window sort of faces out into the neighbour's yard, the suburban layout of our community is somewhat strange), presumably after getting out of the pool. I got the urge to fap and decided to encorporate it into my cooking again in secret.
My mother did seem to notice a difference in flavour for the better - I nonchalantly told her I used a different butter, which in it's essence wasn't entirely a lie, I just didn't specify it was my nut butter. I'm not about to outright lie to my mother.
I consider myself a respectable man of principles, you know.
>>
Ew...are men even human?
>>
File: 1460480129474.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1460480129474.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>fap to underage girl
>feed disgusting cock juices to sick mother

fake and gay 1/10
>>
So is this the male alternative to mensural blood cookies?
>>
File: females.png (14 KB, 1329x155) Image search: [Google]
females.png
14 KB, 1329x155
>>7623672
no it's the male alternative to this
>>
>>7623082
you're a literal degenerate
>>
>>7623082
Semen is an alkaline solution of little sperm cells, glucose, proteins, and ions. It has hardly any lipids, i'm calling bullshit on it being an acceptable replacement for butter, it would just burn. Also average ejaculate is like 5ml at most, not nearly enough for food
>>
>>7623087
>>7623082

this rofl

so many things wrong with this post
>>
Grilled jizz sandwich
>>
Link related

http://www.thepizzle.net/the-final-frontier-i-cooked-from-the-natural-harvest-cookbook/
>>
>>7623082
I saw this last week

Mods how about you stop fucking around and take down the god damn McDonalds shillposts. Fucking retards.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.