[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever done a food eating challenge before? If so, tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Have you ever done a food eating challenge before? If so, tell us about it.
>>
Every meal I make is a challenge to eat
>>
>>7622056
CAN'T SAY THAT I AM; I'M NOT A GLUTTONOUS FAGGOT.
>>
I once had a cakes and pastrie binge after a 4 day fast, ate nothing but cakes, mousse's, ice cream, bread with chocolate or condensed milk spread, and downed most of it with either milk or water, mainly milk. In the end I just threw it all back up out of guilt.
>>
Well sure, why not.
>local bakery is having first year anniversary
>pie eating contest to celebrate, win $250 gift certificate ($30 for entry+pie to take home)
>saw the banners and shit driving home from the supermarket
>look at the groceries, eh nothing that'd go bad too quick, just a restock of some soda a couple potatoes and some little bags of rice
>i'll go check it out
>toss the groceries in a cooler
>head inside
>maybe 20 people inside, mostly chilling around and snacking on some stuff while they wait for the main event to begin
>order a small slice of the pie they were serving up first in the contest (nice pecan pie with some chocolate chips)
>like it, so say "what the hell i've got some time to kill" and throw down 30 bucks to enter
>after about a half hour of chatting with the other contestants the place starts filling up with more people
>eventually there's about 80 people there
>we all go help set up the tables outside, get seated, get some bibs on and shit, you know
>eventually the contest starts and we all start eating pies
>some dumb motherfucker had a nut allergy and about 15 seconds in, his head swells up like a grape and the contest ends

Unless you mean like "challenges" and not contests, in which case I tried that sprite and banana challenge and nothing really happened. Ate a banana, drank a liter, and I was burping a lot but that was about it.
>>
>>7622314
>>some dumb motherfucker had a nut allergy and about 15 seconds in, his head swells up like a grape and the contest ends
top kek
>>
>>7622056
I once fit an entire pack of jaffa cakes in my mouth, in year 11 'cause someone said I wouldn't be able to
>>
>>7622056
There are not really food eating challenges which is a shame becuase ever since I was a kid dad would grill tons of meat 3 times a week. I ae 4 pounds of meat easy before
>>
>>7622865
Your sister and mother eats my jaffa cake daily bitch hajajaha you eat my jaffa cake hajha fuck you you shit
>>
I had to eat 10 taco bell chicken quesadillas. If i finished, free lunch. If i lost, gotta pay for them plus $100 to my buddy.

I got a free lunch.

And i was skinny back then. 5'11" 150 pounds.
>>
Not really a challenge but I went to a place where they'll take a picture of you after eating a 1lb burger with fries and a shake. Me and my friend finished it but no one took a picture.
>>
>>7623020
Did you ever go back?
>>
I did the wing challenge at Buffalo Wild Wings once. Wasn't really interesting. I did levels 9 and 10 of the Bushido spicy tuna challenge, but I don't like tuna rolls enough to do the whole thing.
>>
File: 1461124487507.png (179 KB, 633x1047) Image search: [Google]
1461124487507.png
179 KB, 633x1047
>>7623020
>but no one took a picture
>>
File: 1424653698300.png (334 KB, 499x424) Image search: [Google]
1424653698300.png
334 KB, 499x424
Friend in high school once bet me a dollar that I couldn't eat an 8-pack of Entemann's chocolate frosted donuts in 10 minutes. I got to 5 and a half and started gagging.

Course, now that it's 8 years later and I'm a certified, genuine fatass, I could probably blow through one of those without even thinking about it.

Also he made me pay for the donuts.
>>
When I was in college, I was in a jalapeno eating contest. Fresh jalapenos, not pickled. I managed to eat 23, and won, I just kept eating, not even thinking about the burn, until I saw everyone else drop out.
The aftermath of that was not pretty. I won $200 and free textbooks (which are expensive, I must admit). But I still don't think that it was worth it. I had fire shits for about 4 days afterwards, and incessant intestinal gurgling. It's a title I hold with much trepidation.

I also once won a spicy ramen challenge at a local ramen house. But, it really wasn't that spicy, and probably 16 other people had won before me, so it really wasn't a big deal. It was tasty ramen, though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.