[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Potato Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: baked-potatoes.jpg (68 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
baked-potatoes.jpg
68 KB, 700x500
Do you desecrate your potatoes with a fork before baking them or do you respect their dignity and not defile them?
>>
>>7619672
I defile them, then mash their corpse with a fork and cover the remains in sriracha
>>
So im not the only one who feels bad stabbing them so many times??

I then I hear them screaming in the oven. Ppl try to calm me down and say its just steam.

If you put a potatoe in water it can grow roots and become a plant. This means its still alive right.
>>
>>7619672
3 pokes with a fork before glazing in melted butter, salt, pepper, then wrap them in foil to bake
>If you are not doing this, then you are wasting food, and you are also a faggot
>>
>>7620158

>Wrapping

Nah son, not even needed. Poke the holes, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder. Bake that shit open.
>>
>>7619672
how do you eat potato skins knowing those were in the ground at some point. with dirt. and bugs. and poop fertilizer.
>>
>>7620208

Same way I eat beef knowing it was a living pooping thing before.
>>
>>7620208
I already ate poop, why should I care
>>
>>7620208
Vegetables are LITERALLY grown from poop, mud and insect corpses. Looks like you're going to have to starve from now on.
>>
>>7620208
i mean technically, your skin is comprised of atoms that were once other people's skin, feces, urine, bile, and pus. your toungue could have some atoms from a fat dude's asshole, if you wanna get super technical about it bro,
>>
I hope to god you're making your baked potatoes with yukon golds.
>>
>>7620151
>Used to pick up sticks and play swords around the schoolyard
>One day can't find one and pull branch off tree instead
>Teach yells at me and says "How would you like if someone ran up to you and pulled your arm off? That tree is in pain"
>Felt fucking horrible
>That night I realize if you cut down a tree there's no fucking brain inside the wood, it can't feel pain
>Next day start ripping up plants and branches in front of teacher with smug look on my face
>>
>>7620216
I used to mix my poop into my room mate's nutella, peanut butter, and other spreads. How does it taste? I don't think he ever noticed and I don't know how.
>>
>>7620278
>>That night I realize if you cut down a tree there's no fucking brain inside the wood, it can't feel pain

It has a brain like a jelly fish
>>
>>7620281
What the fuck
>>
>>7620315
You need to understand anon. He was a bad man. I became the villain I needed to to serve justice. The sins I committed will haunt me. At one point I made something I called "The Nasty Patty". I can go to neither heaven nor hell.
>>
>>7620319
did he bang your girlfriend, or mom, or something?
mixing shit in his nutella seems a bit extreme
>>
>>7620330
Nah, it's far too long a story to type out here but basically he was just a filthy awful person. He was abusive to everyone around him, stunk like shit even before he started eating mine, just fucking destroyed his family. He did a lot of awful shit and it eventually escalated into me spiting him in the best way I could while still maintaining the lowest rent I've ever seen: shitting and pissing fucking everywhere. That man slept in my piss and ate my shit. I swear he had to have eaten over a pound or two of my shit in the 2 years we lived together. Also I stole and sold all his shit.
>You sound like the awful room mate
To
Serve
Justice
>>
>>7620249

That's some top-tier pseudoscience right there, son.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.