[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fictional food thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 600x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 600x423
Fictional food thread
>>
any good taco bell product
>>
>>7618419
That's not fictional you stupid fuck
>>
>>7618516
You missed the part where he said "good"
>>
>>7618518
clearly someone has never had a cheesy bacon potato burrito

how can you complain about seasoned tots, beef, nacho cheese, and bacon strips in a tortilla?
>>
Anime food makes me cum
>>
>>7618532

what are the 3 sliced brown things at the bottom?
>>
>>7618540
Looks like three chunks of Doki Sori?
>>
>>
not this fucking thread again
>>
Sauce on op?
>>
>>7619065
It's called toriko.
>>
>>7618336
>hunga munga

A popular pizza-like dish in sub-Saharan Africa. The dough is made of cassava flour, and the sauce is typically made of peanut paste and chillis. Common toppings include bushmeat, cabbage, corn, and other locally-available vegetables.
>>
>>7618532
Hate this meme. Shit isn't even rendered in a way that makes it look appetizing.
>>
>>7620141
>Google hunga munga
>get pic related

Always wondered what those were called
>>
>>7618937

>foie gras mousse
>>
>>7618336
>Where mankind boldly explores the frontiers of exotic taste!
If only people did that. I hate how normos will turn their nose up at an unknown food. Me, my girlfriend and her friend were watching a movie, so I cracked out a few peeled lychees because they're our favourite fruit, her friend almost had a seizure when she saw them, saying they looked disgusting.
Fucking plebs desu.
All anime food looks delicious, that's the general view on good fictional food.
>>
>>7623917
her friend is just jealous her face wasn't bukakaed with substance similar to the pearly white flesh of lychee
>>
>>7618532

It's literally the lighting and all the steam they animate in.

If your room was as pleasantly lit and food as sumptuously steamy as that you'd probably cum most dinners!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.