[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For fuck sakes America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 4
File: del-taco.jpg (37 KB, 550x444) Image search: [Google]
del-taco.jpg
37 KB, 550x444
Who the hell decided to add burgers and fries to a "Mexican" restaurant. You first kill my fucking family and conquer our land, now deport us and you still can't steal our food correctly?
>>
>>7606732
>he doesn't get del taco chili cheese fries
>>
>>7606732
Stay on your side of the wall. This does not concern you.
>>
>>7606735
seriously though, is there anyone that can give a legitimate reason why having a wall there would be a bad thing?
>>
>>7606735
When will Trump introduce comprehensive Universal Taco Care ass wipe?
>>
It's for when fat stoners can't decide between burgers or tacos so they get both
>>
>>7606739
The reason would be that people who are actively against it would have something to bitch and moan about 24/7. It would be like tumblr on the news every goddamn day until they took it down, and then even if they did it would be all about how they "lost the battle but won the war" or some such bullshit.
>>
>>7606732
Honestly if I'm going for that kind of food I'd go to Taco Bell but one day I a road trip I was starving and the only place was del taco, I got the burger because everything else looked horrible; that shit was delicious and I even go there to get them now
>>
>>7606745
yeah but they don't have a legitimate reason to be against it so you can just throw that at them

like, there is absolutely zero downside of having a wall there. I mean the same people who are anti-wall are anti-gun most of the time. You would think anything that hinders automatic weapons from being illegally smuggled into the country and sold on the street to criminals would be a good thing, right?
>>
>>7606742
this

t. fat stoner
>>
>>7606753
It's expensive and very unlikely to be at all effective. It's just a grandiose display to make people feel good.
>>
>>7606766
why wouldn't it be effective though? 20 feet high, 10 feet down, 5 feet thick, Solid concrete reinforced with rebar. nobody is getting through
>>
>>7606772
Ladders. Ropes. The problem with the border is you can't watch all positions all the time, and a wall doesn't change that.
>>
>>7606778
a wall isn't infallible, but it isn't going to hurt. Getting over a sheer house sized wall isn't going to be a simple task. The whole beauty of the wall is because of the fact its impossible to patrol the boarder at all times, the wall will slow down any of the human garbage and give authorities a better chance to stop criminals from coming across
>>
>>7606760
>t.

What is this some yuropoor shit?
>>
>>7606753
I'm the anon you responded to, and what I said IS the downside. That's the whole point; them not having a legitimate reason becomes the reason itself. Nobody wants to deal with the massive incoming shitstorm that will hit if the wall is made.
>>
>>7606739
It would cost a ridiculous amount of money to build and not really be effective.
>>
>>7606801
>the wall will slow down
Maybe for a few weeks after it's built, but once any holes/gaps are made it won't.
>>
the beauty of cultural appropriation is that we don't have to give a shit about getting it right, we just want it to taste good
and del taco tastes good af
>>
>>7606858
we're gonna make mexico pay for it so who cares
ask the mexicans why they have a wall on their southern border
ask them why they deport illegals from latin america
ask libtards why it's racist for us to want to deport illegals
>>
>>7606865
And once we fix the holes and gaps? We can continue to improve and better staff the wall as needed.
>>
>>7606732

This happens in Norway too. Most "authentic" restaurants will have a courtesy burger on the menu.
>>
>>7606825
The most Yuropoorest of Europoor, Swedememes.
>>
>>7606941
It's from Finland you spurdo spärde.
>>
>>7606960
What's the difference?
>>
>>7606965
The Gulf of Bothnia.
>>
>>7606732
What burger and fries? All I see is a torta and some papas fritas.
>>
>>7606965

There's a huge masturbating man right between them.
>>
>>7606732
>deport us
Wouldn't be a problem if you came in legally.
>>
>>7606772
Even though I'm voting republican, even if it means Trump, you underestimate Mexicans.

Where there's a will, there's a way, littered with empty tallboys of Tecate, empty packs of Marlboro cigarettes and tamal husks.

There needs to be increased border security, but as this anon put it, the wall is largely expensive and symbolic:
>>7606766
>>
>>7606858
Israel seems to manage well enough.
>>
>>7607075
So maybe Trump should add missile strikes to his policy.
>>
>>7607082
If only, anon.

If only...
>>
>>7606919
Norwegians like burgers??
>>
>>7607314

Yes, but they're probably very different from what you have in America.

Do you have anything that's just called "hamburger dressing" in America? Probably not, or at least it was ridiculed on /pol/. It's a great sauce, though. Not sure what it's like down in Europe, and I don't know the ingredients. I can only tell that there's dill in it.

In native burger joints, there's that and some kind of grill spice, which I also don't know if you have over there. I think they're usually very tasty, worth trying if you go to the right place. In Oslo there's Texburger for the standard Norwegian fast food variety, and Illegal Burger for the more crazy restaurant burgers.

Burgers might be significantly difgerent from country to country, though. On a road trip in Australia, I always ordered burger at the gas stations, and they had fried eggs and beetroots in them! Pretty good, but not what I recognize as a burger.
>>
>>7608776
>Do you have anything that's just called "hamburger dressing" in America?

Nope. Though some burger chains have a "signature sauce" they use. For example McDonald's has their "big mac sauce".
>>
Okay for starters fuck you you worthless beaner. I live in California and you fucking dirt people have riddled my restaurants with your disgusting fucking palette.

Every god-damned restaurant from Panda Express to Jack In The Box to Wendy's are adding new items that cater to Mexicans. Everything is fucking covered and smothered in jalapenos in both green and red. There are jalapenos and hot sauce and salsa and chili fucking everywhere. Spicy jalapeno prawns from Panda Express. Fiesta jalapeno infused Burgers from Wendy's, Spicy Jack with jalapenos from Jack in the Box.

Your cultural dishes are the same five ingredients assembled in different order and drowned hot sauce. So fucking tired of these food chains pandering to this bullshit.
>>
>>7606739
Illegals vote lib
>>
>>7606732
>You first kill my fucking family and conquer our land,

Fuck you read a book and learn about actual history you viva la raza trouser stain.
>>
>>7606772
>10 feet down, 5 feet thick
I dont think you've seen the tunnels they've built.
>>
>>7606732
>Not knowing the difference between Mexican food and Tex-Mex/AmeriMex food

Get back to your country. America is reserved for crackers and niggers.
>>
Did anyone else notice they took the deluxe burrito off the menu? Why the fuk did they do that?
>>
File: goandstaygo.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
goandstaygo.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>7606732
>>
>>7607082
I mean when the cartels start mortaring us, then yeah.
>>
Del Taco burgers are actually great though
>>
>>7608789
"refried sick with cheese on it"
>>
>"Mexican"

you answerd your own question with those airquotes, pham
>>
>>7606732
This isn't your food gringo. why do you care if we add cumin to our food and call it mexican food? it only makes us look retarded, not you.
>>
>>7611885
https://youtu.be/_yMXTEowRpA
Skip to 6:20

Wanting to pick fights in USA where we can BRRRT them to death easily
>>
File: 1291159917414.gif (698 KB, 530x360) Image search: [Google]
1291159917414.gif
698 KB, 530x360
>>7608789
>mfw white people think jalapenos are hot

>mfw half german and half mexican so i can eat spicy food like ghost pepper and reaper and look like the pride of germany
>>
I'm surprised by all the retarded rednecks ITT
>>
>>7606739
Total cost to own and annual maintenance cost wouldn't make it worth it. It would make more sense to use land based combat drones to patrol the border 24/7 in packs with airborne drones providing reconnaissance.
>>
Where can I get some good tacos in NYC?
>>
>>7606739
Huge waste of money that will accomplish nothing.
>>
>>7606877
Why would Mexico pay?
>>
>>7606739
No, because places all over the world have walls and we only dont because lib logic
>>
Daily reminder that the Aztecs used dog meat in a taco before the superior Europeans introduced Beef/Pork
>>
>>7606739
because they are just talking about a wall and not the massive security system for it to work (look at Israel), people turn their backs on some sandnigger getting slaughter for throwing rocks to the wall on a far away land, but you can't have that here at home
>>
>>7606739
Waste of money considering walls don't prevent border crossing. If the fucking Great Wall of China couldn't keep people out, with guards and an alarm signal system and everything, how will Trump's?

Not to mention it's a double standard. We ship out any other form of brown, but if you're Cuban, the second you manage to make it onto US soil, you're a American because you escaped communism. Ignoring that a lot of the central Americans came here to escape far worse situaions, in many cases mass killings.
>>
>>7606772
The Berlin Wall was a double-walled fortification with barbed wire and a no-man's land in-between that was about 50 feet wide where of you were in it unauthorized, you were shot without question.

And THAT could stop people from getting through it the old-fashioned way: bribing people at low security checkpoints
>>
>>7615220
Couldn't*
>>
>>7615207
>>7615220
>drones drones drones
>>
>>7615239

All the drones in the world won't stop bribing
>>
>>7606742
This isn't wrong. I've done it before.
And what's more, their burgers and fries are fucking good. Even better than most of their menu items.
>2 fish tacos
>burger
>fries
>del beef burrito

A drunk fat fuck's fast food dream. Or if there's more than one drunk fat fuck involved:
>taco and burrito party pack
>burgers and fries
Time for late night fast food gorging. The uninitiated will surely vomit later.
>>
>>7615220
That was only in Berlin itself. For the rest of the country East and West Germany were basically just separated by a chain link fence, and you can get through that with wire cutters.
>>
>tfw no Mexican gf with stinky feet
>>
>>7606735
This guy gets it
>>
>the wall won't be at the Baja California border
>there's nothing stopping people from just crossing the border there through Tijuana

It's literally just symbolic. Very expensive, but symbolic.
>>
>>7616964
Yes it is literally nothing but a talking point to get support from racist idiots who blame brown people for their problems but go back to /pol/
>>
>Obamacare isn't 100% effective, but it's a step in the right direction, something needed to be done!
>The Trump wall won't be 100% effective, so it's a waste of time & money
>>
>>7616980
Yeah his supporters really are a bunch of racist idiots. Sadly, people here will defend Trump unironically.
>>
>you stole land that we stole

get fucked, Juan
>>
>>7618500
Um aschully, We stole it from the people who stole it first.

Either way you look at it, Juan gets fucked
>>
I eat Del Taco at least once a week and I've never once had one of their burgers/fries/whatever. They truly have the GOAT mexican fast food though. Their chicken soft tacos are the single best dollar menu item in all of the fast food world.
>>
>>7617304

That's a really bad false equivalence and you know it.
>>
>appropriate the culture of the Mayans
>get butthurt when Americans appropriate your appropriation
Be a little more intitled
No one is making you eat there
>>
File: cost of illegal immigration.jpg (133 KB, 700x476) Image search: [Google]
cost of illegal immigration.jpg
133 KB, 700x476
>>7613682
because otherwise america stops giving them millions in freebees. if they dont pay we also demand repayment for all that shit.

>>7616980
>>7618491
no one cares about brown people here legally. its a numbers issue m8.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

>>7606732
its stoner food
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.