[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is sick and fucking tired of this faggot? Every country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: bizarre-foods-4e18bd44615ba.png (159 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
bizarre-foods-4e18bd44615ba.png
159 KB, 500x281
Who else is sick and fucking tired of this faggot? Every country he goes to he paints it in a positive light without ever saying a single negative thing about the place despite the country being a festering shithole. For instance, I was watching an episode a few days ago where he went to India and instead of going to any designated shitting streets he goes to some palace instead. Well of course you're going to be biased if the only fucking places you go to in a country are made for tourists.
Don't even get me started on the South Africa episode...
>>
I don't own a television and the only time I've seen this show is when some guy used to spam a video streaming channel on /ck/

It was your average television-tier garbage, I don't know why this one is especially bad
>>
>>7602015
Just look at his face and tell me you don't want to smash his head in with a hammer
>>
>>7601984
but i love his show
>>
>>7601984
I'm not tired of him.
>>
>>7601984
change the fucking channel you assclown.

>watching a food&travel show
>"wtf this isn't biting critique of national politics and culture"

thats how you sound.
>>
>>7601984
His show is on the travel channel so it's supposed to make people want to travel. If they show shitting streets it won't make people want to travel
>>
>>7602035
Are you autistic?
>>
Let's make a travel show for the US! First spot is obviously east st louis. And next we'll go see what the hoods in Detroit are like.
>>
I just get tired of him describing nearly every fucking single thing he eats as nutty.
>>
Funny, because I have the exact opposite impression.

I've usually found him to be pretty condescending. I usually watch one of Bourdain's programs instead.
>>
>Guys why isn't this episode of the show called "Designated Doo Doo Destination"
>Why isn't he talking about the fecal matter in the street food he's eating
>>
>>7602035
he looks like "u jelly I get paid to eat?" which is clearly bait

so no
>>
I think he is cool but needs to be more modest. Whenever he talks to translators, he uses very odd word choices.

>"Oh this piece of offal is very gamey. And yet it has a subtle potpourri of like a Avocado type flavor. Thee would make excellent Hors d’œuvre don't you think my man?"

And the translator who probably eats nothing but pig intestines stuffed with rat meat all day and only has a basic understanding of English is just standing there clueless. Its like cmon dude. Plain English.
>>
>>7602035
you need to see a doctor about your brain sickness
>>
>>7602418
>pig intestines stuffed with rat meat

fucking kek
>>
>>7601984
Fuck off to >>>/b/ with this stupid shit
>>
He was a Navy SEAL.
>>
>>7602169
>pretty condescending.

This. His entire show is built around talking down to other cultures about how weird their food is, and how quirky his is for being able to stand something that thousands of people are fine with, but he's not used to.
>>
>>7602467

well said
>>
>>7601984
>It's called bizarre foods
>he goes to places with strange (to the average American) and eats it
>he doesn't go to /pol/ memes

oh man better call our congressman to complain!
>>
>>7602165
do you prefer
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING
FRESH LOCAL PRODUCE
FUCKING DELICIOUS
>>
he strikes me like hes a gay pedo

cant watch that show
>>
>>7602461

He ate a navy seal
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.