[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: ethnic foods you refuse to eat. I refuse to try chinese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
ITT: ethnic foods you refuse to eat. I refuse to try chinese food, I can't imagine myself eating dog meat.
>>
theres nothing wrong with eating dogs. fuck dogs.
>>
Hey man, nothing wrong with designated eating dogs.
Would you rather eat a work animal that can drag all your shit and fertilize your fields or eat the animal that evolved from living off welfare and does jack shit.
>>
None because I'm not a fussy twelve year old.
>>
>>7600531
I personally refuse french food, I don't want to be turned into a faggot
>>
curry

Looks too much like diahearia for me to give a shit about it. Also I always hear people say ”_____ always smells like ______ from eating too much curry.
>>
I refuse to discount foods for shitty reasons, I can't imagine myself being a faggot like OP.
>>
>>7600541
Except their meat is terrible. Like all carnivores.
>>
>>7601102
>dog
>carnivore
Bro, they're furry tilapia, they thrive on feces and whatever else you put in front of them.
>plump dog up with grains because it's the most cost effective way to obtain gains
>IT TASTES LIKE CARNIVORE
Sure, mate.
>>
>>7600531
>A person with internet that has never tried Chinese food
Troll thread
>>
I refuse to eat all food

that stuff kills people you know!
>>
>>7601294
>I refuse to eat all food

me too...you end up shitting it all out so there is no point of eating at all
>>
I don't like Italian food
it's low teir quality food that everybody blindly accepts as high quality
>>
>>7600579
ding ding ding
>>
>>7601469

I know right?

first you waste all that time and money buying food and eating it then you have to waste even more time and money buying a toilet and using it

who has time for all of this?
>>
>>7600531
Wrong country and stereotype. There is no dog in Chinese food
>>
File: images.jpg (26 KB, 600x421) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
26 KB, 600x421
>>7600531
dog meat, you sound like some ignorant white trailer trash
>>
>>7601542
Oh yes.. Dog and Cat are quite popular in the southern part of China. They like Virgin Boy egg too..
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.