[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best cereal, and why is it frosted mini wheats?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
What is the best cereal, and why is it frosted mini wheats?
>>
Why do they call them mini wheats? Not only are they not mini, but they are actually way too big.
>>
MOM brand mini spooners is better and cheaper
>>
>>
File: fruit and yogurt.jpg (225 KB, 1079x1500) Image search: [Google]
fruit and yogurt.jpg
225 KB, 1079x1500
I fucking love cereal. Why is it so great? I could easily eat 2 or even 3 bowls a day.

Pic related is one of my favorites, though it's hard to decide on just one top favorite.
>>
File: shreddies.jpg (435 KB, 2165x1624) Image search: [Google]
shreddies.jpg
435 KB, 2165x1624
>>7600505
I know how you feel. It's such a nice snack in the evening, I can't help myself..
>>
>>7600422
they used to be a LOT bigger in the old days
>>
search your feelings, you know it to be true
>>
>>7600422
They're perfectly spoon size, compared to regular shredded wheat.
>>
File: img_6039.jpg (2 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
img_6039.jpg
2 MB, 4000x3000
>>7600422
>>
File: grrrrrreat.jpg (350 KB, 1750x2500) Image search: [Google]
grrrrrreat.jpg
350 KB, 1750x2500
That's a weird way to spell frosted flakes
>>
Not only is most cereal just garbage it is totally overpriced for what you get
>>
>>7600658
Overpriced compared to what?
>>
>>7600656
>frosted flakes
Frosted flakes are shit-tier. I always had to pour extra sugar into the bowl.

On the other hand, frosted mini wheats are amazing now matter how you consume them.
>>
Mini wheats are disgusting pieces of shit that taste like dirt.
>>
>consuming the liquid Jew every morning
>>
>>7600664
Oats
>>
>>7600392
Is it autistic that I would search the bag for the pieces with the most frosting for my bowl of cereal? Their quality control needs to improve, some pieces have almost no frosting. Pretty sure these >>7600433 have more frosting.
>>
>>7601623
Very autistic, but everyone does autistic things like that, don't sweat
>>
>>7600392
Mini wheats are terrible. My favorite is Cap'n Crunch
>>
>>7600392
This is the true cereal ass hat
>>
that isn't coco pops you stupid fucking jew
>>
>>7601601
>liquid jew
That's the beauty of frosted mini wheats. You don't need no damn liquid jew. I eat mine dry.
>>
What the fuck is this shit? It taste like hard, dry grass with frosted sugar on it.
>>
>>7600648
is that some bongland shit? looks fucking delicious, raisin bran is my favorite cereal and I have never seen these before.
>>
it's cinnamon toast crunch

it will always be cinnamon toast crunch, can't you see that?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.