[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
story time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1454867922106.jpg (44 KB, 500x607) Image search: [Google]
1454867922106.jpg
44 KB, 500x607
Can we get some good food stories. Restaurant, customer service, home cooking. Anything goes.

This past thanksgiving I go to a buddies for dinner, he's a chef. And bought a deep fryer.
While he's inside working sides, I'm heating the oil outside. When its ready I take the turkey out of the container and see almost all of the skin missing!

He put it in the stock pot!

I almost left after dropping the turkey in the fryer, but I'm not that rude.

What a charred mess! All I wanted was that crispy fried turkey skin
>>
Do you mean he's a cook at a restaurant?
>>
I almost called your story a pile of shit, but I'm not that rude.

What a boring post! All I wanted were some quality threads.
>>
>>7600330
No sadly a head chef.

>>7600337
I wish it was made up. Your right, your post is boring. But I've seen good stuff before on here, if you stay away maybe this thread will be worth reading
>>
>>7600337
Well fuck you nigger
>>
>>7600436
zzzzzzzzzz
>>
When I was a kid a friend of mine didn't know you were supposed to put water in cup noodles and had a burnt mess on his hands.

My sister tried to heat up her ultimate cheeseburger when we were kids. This is when they came in foil. Caused what looked like a lightning storm in the microwave.

My sister gave herself severe burns when she put frozen fries in hot oil. The oil splashed all over her and the ceiling even had burns on it
>>
>>7600947
Thanks for the bump, but any story would of been better.

Another one I remember. Happened at outback steakhouse. The waitress gave me my change. Which should of been 9 bucks and change. But instead gave me a ten. Hoping I would give her the extra buck or two. If the female friend I was with wouldn't of made a stink about it, I was going to rip the ten in half and take half. Stiff the waitress. Wish I would have.
>>
File: CAPITAN SPEEWN.jpg (236 KB, 740x976) Image search: [Google]
CAPITAN SPEEWN.jpg
236 KB, 740x976
>>7600302

>Cooking with my girlfriend
>We were making crepes
>put milk in the batter, run out and start to make more
>"Baby, can you put some milk in the thing?"
>Begins to pour milk in the pan

She's not that smart, but I love her
>>
>>7602324
>in the thing
Both of you suck. You could have specified what the thing is or she could ask for clarification. Go get doyled
>>
>>7600970
i remember that saturday i spent alone posting boring stories on ck, must have eaten 14 mcdonalds cheeseburgers thatnigh
>>
>>7600302
I can imagine someone setting up that trap in such a way that a small fish hits it and gets flung across several hundred yards
>>
>>7602324
Hope she likes anal at least
>>
>>7602377
oh she does, but it leaves my ass sore
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.