[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so can we all agree that flats > drums
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: ChickenWings.png (64 KB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
ChickenWings.png
64 KB, 250x220
so can we all agree that flats > drums
>>
>forks
>>
100% agree
>>
I'm a drum man myself.
>>
>>7599436
>not liking cartilage
>>
>>7599436
I agree.
Flats make you phat and drums make you eat breadcrumbs.
>>
>>7599436
oh yeah. even drum sticks are the worst part of the chicken besides the drumette
>>
I like drums so much they call me Ringo
>>
Agreed.

And the reason why is because the wing cooks on the bone, but the end product can be de-boned and eaten whole rather easily.
>>
>>7599436
Wings are so greasy and are more skin than meat. Body meat is where it's at.
>>
I like the drumettes
>>
i don't give a damn i eat it all to the bone #murica

but in general i'd take a breast
>>
>>7599547
Friend of mine was elite at doing this. I would always ask how he did it and he would show me. However, I was always so torn of the frame I wouldn't remember.

I'm sure it's on youtube but I haven't had wings in years.
>>
>>7599547
Ripping the meat off of drums is easier tbhfam. I do that eating super hot shit because I'm a little bitchboi.
>>
>>7599734
also eating the drums makes you feel like a giant
>>
>>7599780
>manlets enjoy drums
lol not a surprise you like the worst wings
>>
>>7599781
when WILL they learn?
>>
>>7599553
>more skin than meat
lol fatbody only shops for frozen chicken wing appeteasers detected
have another hotpocket
>>
chicken wing thread
>>
how do I cook a chicken wing but without the chicken and just the coat
>>
>>7599436
flats are nature's mcnuggets.

(just to be clear I'm saying that as a positive statement)
>>
No way. Wings are messy and you only need one hand to eat the drums.

I'm not saying I wouldn't devour a plate of flats though
>>
I like the flat ones the most because of the flat skin side. It's always my first bite and so crispy and full of flavor and you just don't get that with the ugly shaped one. I just don't like when the flat ones have the little hairs left on poking out.
>>
>>7600389
> retard spotted
Are you 4 years old?
> not capable of eating wings with 2 or 3 fingers only
>>
>>7599717
>torn of the frame

Fuck off faggot, noone wants to hear about you getting assblasted
>>
>eating any of these
>>
>>7599478
Underrated post
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.