[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /ck/'s favorite bread, cheese and meats for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: sandwich.jpg (78 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
sandwich.jpg
78 KB, 560x415
What's /ck/'s favorite bread, cheese and meats for sandwiches?
Going to the grocery after work and looking for some inspo
>>
honey wheat, swiss, and bbq brisket.
>>
>>7598947
Looking more for deli meat, but noted
>>
I'm craving a sandwich made of french cheese, ham and baguette right now
>>
Wheat bread swiss and sliced roast beef with horse radish sauce.
>>
>>7598967
eh replace the wheat with rye bread maybe.
>>
>>7598942
boars head picante provolone, genoa salami, corrando spicy cappicola, white bread/grinder roll
>>
>>7598975
sounds pretty good
>>
Corned beef brisket and baby swiss on onion rye bread.
>>
12 grain bread, some sort of spicy chipped turkey, red pepper hummus, swiss cheese, and spinach
>>
Roast beef, baby Swiss, romaine, a light mayo (not particularly necessary with good roast beef), a sliced Roma tomato and all that between two slices of a good whole wheat bread loaf. Might try it with a darker bread like rye next time.
>>
>>7598942
Rye or sourdough, rare roast beef, sharp cheddar.

Also some good stone ground mustard and/or mayo, thick slices of ripe tomato, some kind of greens like arugula, baby spinach or field mix, maybe some thinly red onion and sliced pickles.
>>
>>7598942
Sour dough, smoked gruyere, roast peppers, and bloody dripping roast beef.
>>
Genoa salami was always my fav sandwich meat. Bacon's good too.
>>
>>7598942
Mortadella is one of my favorite meats.

I also like putting brie inside of my sandwiches.
>>
pastrami in a loaf of bread
>>
File: condescending[1].jpg (27 KB, 560x441) Image search: [Google]
condescending[1].jpg
27 KB, 560x441
>>7599301
>bloody dripping roast beef.
Do you mean myoglobin?
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 543x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 543x600
This is my supermarket bread of choice. Bloody delicious.
Best sandwich with it is thick cut tomato, aged cheddar, and a solid layer of black pepper.
>>
>>7598942
Toast sandwich vs fairy bread.

Why not both?

Take a slice of toast put it between to slices of bread with butter and sprinkles.
Put the toast inside and eat.

YUMMY
>>
bacon + pepper jack + avocado + tomato on wheat bread
>>
Rye, Swiss, pastrami or corned beef

Anything else and you're a pleb
>>
i bake my own sourdough bread. It's my fav.
>>
One of the best sandwiches I've ever had was by this french guy. He'd take white baguette, spread french mayonaise (has a lot of mustard in it), fry a couple of beef minute-steaks and onions in butter, then take pour the contents of the pan on to the baguette. I tell you it was a thing of beauty.
>>
>>7598942
cuban sandwich man, best fucking sandwich on earth.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.