[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else just absolutely love burgers which are presented
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: Five-Guys-Burgers-and-Fries.jpg (222 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Five-Guys-Burgers-and-Fries.jpg
222 KB, 640x427
Does anyone else just absolutely love burgers which are presented like this? The gooey cheese stuck to the foil, the wrinkly bread... It has a charm to it. Burgers are by far my favorite food, and I go out of my way to try as many different types as I can.

What's your favorite type of burger? Mine's gotta be a classic, big cheeseburger.
>>
>>7597854
>tfw you grow up your entire life thinking you hate cheeseburgers
>learn to love cheesesteaks after moving for college
>think its weird you like cheesesteaks but not cheeseburgers
>discover that you simply hate the shitty american cheese most low end burger places and cookouts use
>>
Any burger with good cheese, jalapenos and onionrings on it is awesome to me!
>>
their burgers are never really that great
they dont kno whow to cook the patties properly they are always like grey and not fully cooked
>>
>>7597913
>hate american cheese
>loves cheesesteak

doesn't compute
>>
>>7599007
Real cheesesteaks, not cheez-wiz shit.
>>
>>7599016
Real cheesesteak IS with cheez-whiz you flyover inbred
>>
I love mushroom swiss burgers, that's good eatin'
>>
File: 1347248434833.jpg (112 KB, 559x623) Image search: [Google]
1347248434833.jpg
112 KB, 559x623
Whataburger does a good burger. I've never had five guys in my mouth or anus though.
>>
>>7599038

five guys is overpriced garbage, been 3-4 times, never walked out of that place not feeling like i got ripped off
>>
>>7599055
Yeah, it shouldn't cost more than $10 for a burger and a fountain drink.
>>
>>7599078

got me and my gf a burger, fries, and drink each, paid over 20 dollars, that's not human
>>
>>7599055
so five guys basically raped you?
>>
>>7599096

more or less, i should take them to court
>>
>>7597854
GOAT burger coming through
>>
File: thurber_sloppy_james.jpg (54 KB, 515x385) Image search: [Google]
thurber_sloppy_james.jpg
54 KB, 515x385
Thurbers in Columbus, Ohio doesn't fuck around, we may be flyover but we gots all da cows
>>
File: image.jpg (307 KB, 1940x1091) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307 KB, 1940x1091
>>7599105
Shake Shack is better.
Not sorry.
>>
>>7599111
Are those peppers? God I love peppers.
>>
>>7599090
You're just poor.

I paid $18 for a burger and fries last weekend and it was money well spent. Of you're gonna complain, just buy the ingredients and make your own burger
>>
>>7599118

yeah, it's basically a fancy sloppy joe
>>
>>7599022
no, it's with provolone or american cheese. If it's american cheese, it's actual american and not plastic wrapped shit and it's melted into the meat not just laid on top.
>>
File: bigboybite3.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bigboybite3.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Oh look, another 5 gays shill thread. They aren't even the worst; they're mediocre--but they are the worst kind of mediocre: a bad value.
>>
>>7599120

I'm not saying there aren't burgers worth that much, or even more, I'm just saying Five Guys ain't serving them
>>
>>7599127

>that shit he does with his tongue

every.fucking.time. why? why?why?why?
>>
>>7599126
Authentic Philly cheese steaks are made with Cheez Whiz, senpie.
>>
>>7599186
only for tourists.
>>
>>7599186
besides even if I'm wrong, I still like them with provolone better. I can't stand that whiz crap
>>
>>7599120
>I paid $18 for a burger and fries last weekend and it was money well spent

That's certainly possible, but not at five guys.
>>
>>7599112
kys

I bet you like the Yankees too.
>>
File: fuck yeaaahhh.jpg (98 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
fuck yeaaahhh.jpg
98 KB, 1080x1080
I love when food is presented realistically, and not stacked perfectly like a fucking photoshoot.
The 'perfect' burgers in commercials have always bugged the everlasting shit outta me
I want my burgers and fries to be greasy and messy as fuck, with cheese and juice oozing all over the wrapper and the toppings falling out the sides because theres just too much good shit on that fucking burger
>>
>>7599241
>tourists (You)
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.