[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pasta Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: pastaalfredo.jpg (92 KB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
pastaalfredo.jpg
92 KB, 650x975
What's your go-to pasta recipe? Cookin up some pasta right now with basil, some olive oil, broccoli and alfredo sauce.
>>
>>7597275
fuck off you goddamn moron.

wops make shit food. 20895720985729875 variations of tomatoes, cheese, pasta, basil, oregano, and fucking olive oil.

what an uncreative stupid fucking culture. rot in hell mediterraneans. everything you do has sucked since sparta fell.
>>
>>7597299
>wop

Thanks, forgot to add that to my filter.
>>
>>7597275
Update: I have added diced tomatoes and chopped up chicken tendies. What a meal.
>>
>>7597305
post pics
>>
>>7597302
goddamned guinea kike dago.
>>
cacio e pepe
>>
Make a sauce, add cooked pasta. Make sure you boil your pasta in water that is "as salty as the sea" as they say.

Look up basic pasta sauce. Nobody is going to spoon feed the easiest dish in the world to you. It's so fucking easy retarded European peasants have been making it since the Roman Empire.
>>
>>7597330
Wasn't asking to be spoon fed an easy, or low cost, or whatever else recipe. Just asked what kind of pasta you like to cook occasionally.
>>
I like to cook spaghetti and toss it with some butter, salt, pepper and parmesan.
>>
I like to chop up garlic and some hot pepper, the fry it in some good olive oil until the garlic starts to brown and develope some nutty flavour. Then just add the cooked pasta, spaghetti works best, and mix. Maybe add some parsley. Quick and delicious.
>>
>>7597341
Okay

Brown sausage links in a pan with tall sides
Set it aside to cool
Cut up onions and garlic, maybe some bell pepper if I'm feeling crazy
Slice the sausage
Return it to the pan and get it nice and brown
Take it out again
Sweat the onions and garlic
Add a couple cans of tomato sauce and deglaze everything
Add some basil, oregano, red pepper flake, parsley, salt and pepper
I let it cook down for a bit or add some tomato paste depending on how willing I am to sit and watch it cook down
Boil some water salted like the sea tastes
Trow the sausage back in, I don't like to cook it too long because it loses its flavor but I want it to impart some into the sauce
Cook whatever pasta I have. I prefer something small and round, like rigatoni, for sauces with chunks of meat in it. Anything will to though.
Add slightly undercooked pasta and let it finish cooking in the sauce for a couple minutes
Top with cheese of choice

This is my go to pasta. Nothing fancy but it gets the job done.
>>
File: shittypasta.jpg (38 KB, 601x801) Image search: [Google]
shittypasta.jpg
38 KB, 601x801
>>7597311
>>
>>7597351
This
God-tier
>>
>>7597387
I'm not seeing the alfredo sauce.
>>
>>7597275
Fry smoky bacon rashes in pan (or skillet for hipst4rs) with a little oil
Add chopped onion and chopped red pepper and fry till soft
Add minced garlic
Add tinned tomatoes
Put lid on but leave a small opening
Simmer for 30 – 40 mins
Add salt and pepper to taste
Cook pasta
Put pasta with the sauce and stir
Grate over a generous amount of parmesan

So easy, yet so delicious.
>>
>>7597305
>tomatoes
ruined it
>>
olive oil, garlic, crushed tomatoes, black pepper, sage, parsley, basil, rosemary, oregano and maybe some crushed red peppers or cayenne if i'm in the mood. also i prefer flat noodles with my sauce.
>>
>>7597351
Another vote for this. I usually add some chopped fresh basil or oregano at the end instead of parsley though. Also sometimes some halved cherry tomatoes. Fresh grated romano on top.

Fucking delicious.
>>
>>7597299
And what would sir suggest we eat instead?
>>
>>7597299
Let's examine other cultures, shall we?

>American cuisine
overcooked meat meat, mushy vegetables, salt, pepper, low fat margarine

>Mexican cuisine
random unidentifiable pieces of meat, beans, and dirt

>Japanese cuisine
soy sauce, sake, mirin + whatever washed up on the shore that morning

>Indian cuisine
dog shit, goat shit, human shit
>>
>>7597299
>everything you do has sucked since sparta fell.
I'm curious as to how you know this
>>
File: red pepper, tomato and penne.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
red pepper, tomato and penne.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1125
>>7597275
in season, my go-to is meyer lemon and basil on penne. in winter, it's canned san marzanos and crushed red pepper fried in olive oil, on penne.

whenever, it's shrimp with white wine, marinated artichokes, brown butter on angel-hair pasta. all three dishes are incredibly quick and simple.
>>
>>7597275
This sunday Im going to cheat on my diet. and it's gonna be radical.

>Octopus and pasta
Red sauce heavy on garlic some lemon and horseradish. Boil the puss till eatable. Might fry for the finishing touch. season that sum bitch and wash it down with garlic bread.
>>
>>7597275
I never get tired of pasta with basic tomato sauce.
>>
I just made Kushari, it's alright. Too spicy, I added cayenne instead of masala.
>>
>>7598772
keked heartily
>>
whore 'sta because of anchovies
>>
Short on time I got for:

Cream + Gorgonzola in pan ten minutes.
Add pepper.

Easy peasy.
>>
>>7597299
Found the autistic teenager
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.