[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last Freedom Meal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6
File: 69022n3.jpg (98 KB, 1000x815) Image search: [Google]
69022n3.jpg
98 KB, 1000x815
I got a DUI (2 gross mist. because I was over twice the limit too) and was incarcerated for about 4 days before I was able to get out on conditions until my court date.
I'm checking into a treatment center for a year, and will be going in tomorrow. (supposedly checking into a treatment b4 my court date will most likely prevent me from going to prison for 2 years.)

So I have one opportunity to have a last meal of my own choice; either home-cooked or eat-out. What would your last Freedom Meal be?

I'm thinking Filet Mignon (Slightly past rare, but rarer than medium rare). Topped with sliced portabella mushrooms and sliced sweet vadalia onions; caramelized in skillet; with a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce added.
>>
For me it's the Big Mac
>>
>>7596997
Fuck off shill
>>
>>7596994
have fun living in delray, chode
>vadalia
>>
JUNK FOOD

MOUNTAIN OF JUNK FOOD!

You get sensible healthy balanced meals every day in state custody.

They are bland and boring within a week.

Makes you want COKE and CHIPS.
>>
Prime rib with horseradish and au jux
>>
>>7597028
Yeah I remember when I was locked up. I suddenly got a craving for taco bell or carl's jr.
>>
I hear you op, going to court for a felony and mis on Tuesday, we will be ok
>>
some nice tube steak
oh, oh no wait you'll be getting plenty of that in the can
>>
File: life is good comrade.jpg (261 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
life is good comrade.jpg
261 KB, 900x900
Fuck the meal! Party like you got diagnosed with cancer!
>>
>>7596994
>a year.

WHAT
Where did you get a DUI? I've had a DWI in Texas, I was 2X the legal limit and I was on probation for a year, no jail or anything. Except for 2 days...the bean slop made me puke.
>>
>>7596994
What shithole do you live in where your first DUI gets you a two-year prison sentence? Or is not your first?
>>
>>7597046
>>7597047
All of the answer to these please - that seems awfully fuckin harsh for DUI
>>
>>7597074
I think in my state a fifth DUI gets you a two-year sentence.
>>
>>7597036
What did you ALLEGEDLY do, anon?
>>
I have zero sympathy for retards like you who endanger my life and my family's lives. Zero. If it were up to me, I'd throw in you slammer for like 3 years and put your license on probation for life, one more fuck up and you're done.

Fucking assholes.
>>
File: 1459098019950.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1459098019950.png
7 KB, 420x420
>>7597114
>mfw i drive drunk nearly every day
>mfw cops will almost certainly not catch me
>mfw i'll get a slap on the wrist even if i do get caught
>mfw i drive better than you sober when i'm drunk
>>
>>7596994
My coworker was twice over the limit, t-boned a police car while running a red light and just got a huge fine. You must live in Alabama or some shit.
>>
I would probably go for a degustation, the most expensive one you can afford
>>
>>7597131
You need to work on your bait some. It's just too obvious
>>
>>7597114
Fuck you pussy DUI laws are made to make money. I drive better drunk than you do sober. Be a good goy and believe in our justice system.
>>
>>7596994
Just drink an entire bottle of the most expensive whiskey you can find. It's not like you're going to need the money.
>>
>>7597193
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WA2J92HOQmw
>>
>>7596997
For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.
>>
>>7597208
Come on, it's fine if you're confident in your drunk driving skills, but it's clearly a problem, and an easily preventable one. Who needs to be drunk all the time? Do you not believe in seatbelts either?

http://www-nrd.nhtsa.dot.gov/Pubs/812231.pdf
>>
>>7597225
Fuck seatbelt I grew up NH. Its my god givin right to choose to wear them or not. Seatbelts are gay so I don't wear them.
>>
>>7597251
You're trying to hard.
>>
File: img_4519.jpg (179 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
img_4519.jpg
179 KB, 800x800
OP here:
Going in at 2pm, (4 hours from now). I wound up having a "premium" frozen supreme pizza (rising crust which I didn't eat the crust). Tabasco doused on it.
I don't know why, but I just had a craving for the pre-processed pizza. Also had like, 6 rockstar energy drinks, stayed up to watch Colbert and James Corden while eating said pizza.
Since I was working at a job that started at 4am, I haven't been able to do that for a loooong time, since I graduated college in 2010. Reliving a "college night" felt better than fancy food. Bye.
>>
>>7597133
Minnesota. My state has (or DOES) have the strictest DUI laws in the entire USA. I'm not even joking; you get royally but-fucked so bad you consider just rolling over and dying as the funeral would be cheaper.
>>
File: MITT.jpg (26 KB, 310x466) Image search: [Google]
MITT.jpg
26 KB, 310x466
>>7596997
>>
For me it's the Big Mac
>>
>>7597078
mt?

im a mt bro and this is the most lax state in the US
>>
>>7597251
jesus i hope youre baiting
>>
>>7598045
Former mt bro, yeah its pretty lax there was nice. You used to be able to crack a beer n drive around.
>>
>>7598052
Fuck no, seatbelts suck. They kill more people than they save. There also uncomfortable and just overall gay
>>
>>7597884
Night night keep your butthole tight
>>
File: eggs woodhouse.png (383 KB, 1138x2474) Image search: [Google]
eggs woodhouse.png
383 KB, 1138x2474
Pic related.
>>
fuck you, Jon. you have a fight tomorrow against OSP.
>>
>>7596994

What fucking alcohol treatment program lasts an entire year?
>>
>>7597133
Bamafag here. Was riding with someone who was drunk and he hit a cop, got a big fine as well.
>>
>>7596994
massive amounts of alcohol
>>
>>7596997
>>7597214
>not the McDolphin
>>
A massive steak with poutine and a shitload of booze
>>
>>7598472
>They kill more people than they save

You're thinking of airbags.

One can only be so good at drunk driving, until they get into a pretty bad accident. Happens to most everyone. I hope you think about that before your brain covers some pavement somewhere.
>>
>>7600018
Nah seatbelts too, seat belt laws were pushed by ralph nader backed by lobbyists for big seatbelt companies.
>>
>>7596994

Box of wine with a 12 pack of beer.
>>
>>7600058
BIG SEATBELT

http://www.arnoldclark.com/newsroom/265-why-volvo-gave-away-the-patent-for-their-most-important-invention
>>
/o/ here, the anti-seatbelt/airbag posters are massive faggots
>>
>>7597032
This with a lobster tail, a side of steamed asparagus with garlic butter, a baked potato w/sour cream and chives, then you're all set
>>
>DUI
A bullet
>>
>>7600126
Seriously. I got into a massive car accident back in September when a massive tour bus hit me, spinning me out 4 lanes, causing me to be hit by 3 more cars while spinning to the median. If I hadn't been wearing a seatbelt, I definitely would have died.
>>
Most rehab places have great food and a shit load of it.
>>
>>7600162
I went through medical detox and ate like a goddamn king. The food wasn't amazing but it was alot better than what I had been eating prior to my hitting rock bottom. And the portions seemed huge to me. It was really the only thing I had to look forward to in there between the hours of sheer boredom, withdrawals, being freezing, and constantly having my blood drawn and vitals tested. I always ate a whole lot and then some more so I'd get so full I wouldn't think about drinking.
>>
>>7600155
Anecdotal evidence;
I'm glad you didn't die, but in 2011 seatbelts killed 30000 people in the US. Also laws don't make people do things, making drugs illegal really stops people from using them right?
>>
>>7597114
Shut the fuck up shithead, fuck your family. Not everyone charged with DUI in Murga is guilty, not with police quotas, private prisons and groups like MADD privately lobbying.
>>
>>7600220
Thank god some sensibility here. This thread is full of cucks that hate freedom.
>>
New York (police) State is one of the worst in the U.S. to get a DWI. They cleave your asshole apart. 2nd one within 15 years of the first is automatic felony. Most other states it's not a felony until 4th or even 5th one. Not justifying drunk driving, because that shit does kill, but they are hardcore as fuck on drunks. Just don't fucking do it.
>>
>>7596994
>I'm checking into a treatment center for a year

Total bullshit. Your life is a fantasy that you are now trying to sell.
>>
>>7600226
If someone is black-out drunk or swerving all over the road, pull his ass over and give him a DUI. But shit, if someone had 2 or 3 beers and is driving just fine but gets pulled over for dumb shit like no turn signal and some diabetic cop with an 8th grade education claims he smells alcohol, just fuck that shit right in the ass.
>>
>>7598472
>>7600018
>>7600058

>Global Rule #2: You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.