[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is /obese/ and proud? We are lucky to be born in a time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 11
File: 1448347146484.gif (420 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1448347146484.gif
420 KB, 500x281
Who here is /obese/ and proud?
We are lucky to be born in a time and place where we can get amazing food for so cheap, why not take advantage of it?

Travel the world in a day with a classic full English breakfast, Chinese take out lunch, and comfy burger for dinner
>>
>>7595918
I know what my penis looks like.
>>
>>7595918
You could eat that every day without ever getting fat. You must eat more than that if you're really obese, unless your portion sizes are disgusting.
>>
>>7595996
That's three days worth of food, Mr. Phelps.
>>
>>7596280

3 meals lasts you 3 days?

Maybe stop living in a shit world full of disgusting brown people and stop being brown yourself.
>>
>>7595985
>tfw not fat and you still don't
>>
>>7595918
Used to be obese, just regular fat ATM, feels good and discovering more delicious food at the same time.
>>
>Not opening up with the Homer Sushi gif.
You disappoint me.
>>
>>7595918
>implying I have to be fat to eat whatever I want
Fatties are disgusting subhumans
>>
>>7596338
Whatever you say, Tubby.
>>
Nah brah I'm tired of being obese

Been obese ever since i was a toddler and fuck its terrible, its hard to stretch or even sit up without supporting it with my hands

Its all so very tiresome

Its funny because I got obese on a primarily vegetable and rice diet and consider meat to be a special treat like what white Americans consider dessert a treat.

Now I'm going to the gym and trying to get fit and lifting weights

Eating all the delicious food I want is fun but being obese is not fun
>>
No, I've always been skinny.

It's different for girls. We're not allowed to be fat, societally-speaking.
>>
Being able to do anything active, being more attractive to others, feeling good mentally, not killing your joints by the time you're fifty, qualifying for professions, fitting in seats, etc.
>>
File: 1455759593850.gif (2 MB, 280x182) Image search: [Google]
1455759593850.gif
2 MB, 280x182
>>7596497
>fat grills
>>
>>7595918
>found out that the grocery store has a really outdated price for regular off brand chips.
>have been eating nothing but fried chicken and chips for a week
>>
>>7595918
>tumblr tier fat acceptance thread

>>/fit/

Go do some pushups fatty
>>
>>7595985
fat only covers 2 inches of your dick so if thats all it takes to make your jhonson go away i would tell you to open another bag of chips buddy
>>
>>7596497
>girls not allowed to be fat

THEN WHY ARE MOST GIRLS FAT
>>
File: 1424287769932.jpg (24 KB, 263x309) Image search: [Google]
1424287769932.jpg
24 KB, 263x309
I'm 6' 4" and 165lbs.

I eat two snickers bars for breakfast with a cup of coffee, fast food for lunch, and then a moderate home cooked meal for dinner.

I do not exercise. I do not have a physically demanding job. My blood pressure, cholesterol and insulin levels are all nominal. Life is p. good.

Fat people really gross me out though. When a guy gets winded and sweaty going DOWN two flights of stairs, something is wrong. Truly disgusting

>>7596497
Is that you Mouth-chan?
>>
>>7596497
is that why skinny girls are always so jealous of curvy ones?
>>
>>7596428
similar story here but i just accepted im going to be like this until i breathe my last breath.
There isnt much i want in life, sex is good but a burger is fine too
>>
>>7596497
well short guys are like universally considered ugly
so i stand by my "No fat chicks"
>>
File: 0421162118_HDR-1.jpg (488 KB, 1355x1864) Image search: [Google]
0421162118_HDR-1.jpg
488 KB, 1355x1864
Used to be super tubby, lost it all but ive returned to hot pocket lifestyle
>>
Foods with low nutrient densities don't satisfy me, and you don't get fat by accident without low quality food.
>>
>>7596589
>fat people gross me out
>eats like a fatty

Come on, nigger. You can be a fat ass and not carry the extra pounds.
>>
>>7597757
Given that this site is mostly populated by adolescent men,
There is probably a shit ton of Would Be Fat People who's metabolism hasn't caught up with them yet
>>
>>7595918

I eat takeout twice a day (no snacks in between) and weight-train 4 times a week. This allows me to be fit while still eating whatever I want. Rather than gaining fat, my extra calories go to muscle repair. I haven't done cardio in like 3 years, so I'm sure I'm still far from healthy.
>>
>>7596592
fat girl detected
skinny girls just pretend that fat girls are pretty. notice that all the rich, tall men are dating skinny bitches
>>
I am a fatass. I hate myself. I go to the gym at least four times a week (bumping it up to six lately, though), I am a vegetarian, I make sure my portions are reasonable. It's coming off, but slowly. Doesn't help I come from a family of huge guys (not blaming genetics for my fatness, that's on me. Just saying it doesn't help).

I have a feeling I would still hate myself if I was skinny, though.
>>
>>7595918
Nobody is obese and proud, you delusional porker.
>>
>>7598242
because every person with a healthy bmi is happy right?
>>
>>7598255
That isn't even remotely related to what I said
>>
I was in a state of chubby to morbidly obese for 14 years.

Started getting panic attacks and couldn't sleep properly at 295 back in August 2014. It took tilmid December before I was down to 160 pounds and by September 2015 to now maintaining at 135 pounds. It was a hellish first 4 months of food restrictions, but now between my size and running everyday and can eat whatever I want within reason.

Being fat is not worth it. You can enjoy food and be skinny if you only have enough willpower to make the initial hard as fuck first investment in yourself and then the easy self-maintenance once you're back in control.
>>
>>7598264
>scapegoating
maybe not every obese person is proud but loosing the weight doesnt mean you become happy, get a great sex life or anything other than you just lost weight
>>
>>7598233

I lost the weight and still hate myself, but trust me, it's better to be skinny and self-loathing then fat and self-loathing. At least people will talk to you and you'll get some girl admiring.
>>
>>7598274
No, but being obese can make a lot of things in your life hell, like not being attractive to the opposite sex, having serious health risks, not being able to do a ton of activities, and just being looked at in society as a waste of space.

It's like having lots of money. It doesn't guarantee your happiness, but it can remove a lot of things that would make you unhappy.
>>
>>7598274
Are you telling me this, or yourself?
This is sounding a lot like a pathetic copout from improving your life.
I'm not exactly the epitome of fitness myself, but at least I know that being fat only makes your life worse in every single way.
>>
File: Trent Rezfeels.png (62 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Trent Rezfeels.png
62 KB, 645x773
>Lost the weight
>Kept my love for food
>Developed Bulimia
>>
>>7595918
>Who here is /obese/ and proud?
Don't kid yourself, you're either cripplingly insecure and self loathing or you're deluded beyond mental illness

Be obese all you like, just don't pretend it's a benefit.
>>
>>7598287
What did you do to suppress the appetite, Anon? I've tried water and gum, but they don't really work.
>>
File: kirill_sarychev.jpg (79 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
kirill_sarychev.jpg
79 KB, 604x604
>he doesn't lift heavy weights whilst eating shitloads of healthy food to end up strongfat
>>
>>7598317
Not him but eating low calorie foods can make you feel fuller. Eat some celery (gross desu) or an apple 20 min before your actual meal
>>
>>7598287
Oh fuck, this. Went from 300 to 171 lbs, and still hate myself, but I can do pullups now, so fuck being fat.
>>
>>7598317

I did something radical, anon. I learned to live with the hunger. I ignored it until my designated meal times.

It wasn't perfect, I wasn't perfect. I had my setbacks, I splurged and broke my diet more then once, but I never let my setbacks be a full relapse. I just wrote off the day and started fresh in the morning. The weight came off all the same.

Live with your failures, don't be defined by it.
>>
>>7598331
>Celery
Fucking delicious
>Apple
A little too sweet for before a meal, isn't it?
>>
>>7598296
i actually attempted to improve my life plenty of times even tho most of them didnt involve dieting at all.
Last year i started art school, lasted a semester until i failed anf then i got a drawing proffessor for personal classes.
Im not able to draw yet and i stoped the clases but i did feel fucking proud when i got something right after months of practicing.
So yeah i can feel proud too
>>
>>7598295
at least one if not two of those things arent guaranteed to get better by loosing weight
>>
>>7595918
I was sad as a fat-as-fatass and i'm sad as a moderately /fit/ person, to be honest i'd rather be able to eat whatever I wanted.
>>
>>7598308
>not being PROUD
Even skinnyfags struggle with this desu its an acquired skill
>>
>>7598304
I've tried making myself vomit but even if i'm nauseated it just won't happen, I even tried drinking salt water and nothing.
>>
>>7598365
case and point.
there are fat people who are aft because they are lazy, one of my dads friends did sports for a good chunk of his life and when he stoped he continued to eat like there is no tomorrow and now he cant walk two blocks.
This is not the case for every fat person. Chances are if you grew up fat from an early age you are mentally fucked and loosing weight can help you in some ways but not in the ways you desperately crave
>>
>>7598380
Yeah I was fat as a young child, wasn't until I was given antidepressants did I have motivation to lose weight and now outside of wanting to eat anything and everything still I've likely got body dysmorphia.
>>
File: image.jpg (471 KB, 844x3253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
471 KB, 844x3253
>>7598308
\thread

Ask a proud fattie how much they eat in a day and if their joints hurt and watch them fall apart

Pic relate

Couldn't find the one where she claims to be primarily vegetarian
>>
>>7598437
you will only ever see obese people defending being obese a healthy or a good choice in tv.
I bet you also think reality tv is real and they dont use scripts tho
>>
File: 1410479027600.jpg (402 KB, 640x3904) Image search: [Google]
1410479027600.jpg
402 KB, 640x3904
>>7598437
I can't find the vegetarian one either, but that one is just so stupid. I know it just means you don't eat meat, but they also eat boatloads of butter and oils, sugar frosting cakes and other things that aren't meat but are calorie dense.
>>
>>7595918
>Proud of the visible, harmful evidence of your poor decision making
Your pride doesn't make it any less disgusting.
>>
>>7595918
>Travel the world in a day with a classic full English breakfast, Chinese take out lunch, and comfy burger for dinner
>Travel the world in a day
Nigga what kinda burger you driving?
>>
>>7598437
whats the source on this? I am disgusted and intrigued
>>
>>7595918

/overweight/ and I fucking hate myself.
>>
>>7598655
i fucking hate you too, anon.
>>
File: france.jpg (43 KB, 346x407) Image search: [Google]
france.jpg
43 KB, 346x407
I am French, and I am obese.
I try to live the American lifestyle but with amazing french cuisine.

This is my last 7 breakfasts

1. Marmalade soaked baguette (half baguette) dipped in Garlic sauce
2. French Onion Soup (4 bowls) with local chocolate cereal instead of croissants
3. 5 croissants in melted butter and chocolate ganache
4. Quiche Lorraine (whole quiche)
5. 4 Macarons dipped in fondue
6. Half a wheel of Brie
7. French Nougat wrapped in Crepes

That is only 4 days and I eat nothing but cheese, chocolate and buttery pastries all day every day. I am 354lbs, and I am happy for it.
Being thin is a sin. America dominates and they are fat, so why should I ignore the amazing cuisine on my doorstep?

When Charlie Hebdo were massacred maybe I felt bad, but only because I had been using my charlie hebdo magazines to wipe my mouth after pain au chocolat.
>>
>>7595918
I'm fat but certainly not proud of it. Having to use a breathing machine for sleep apnea isn't a future I want.
>>
>>7595996
au contraire
>>
>>7598683
anyone would be obese in your situation anon. I have to actually put effort into being fat. Looking for places that serve good food and dont charge you an arm and a leg is hard
>>
>>7598270
Oh god, you must be so stretchy is you've lost more than half your body weight
>>
>>7598762
Maybe if you're totally sedentary.
>>
>>7599215

No. I had no loose skin and the stretch mark scars are very nearly gone.
>>
>>7599315
So there is hope ;_:
>>
>>7599334

There's always hope. You just need to take that first leap. Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.
>>
>>7599388
will you hold my hand through it anon sempai?
>>
>>7599388
Eh, already dropped 120 pounds, and started developing some muscle, just need my skin to start catching up.
>>
very fat grill here and I have always been fat. I don't mind I love food too much just keep the food coming and I'm happy .
>>
>>7598365
Kinda this. Used to be 5'9 180lbs of chub, dropped to 110lbs through starvation. I miss the blissful ignorance. I used to eat 1000s of calories of junk food in a sitting.
Currently dirty bulking on clean food
>>
>>7596497
>>>/soc/

Fuck off, attention whore.
>>
You don't like not being able to eat the things you like without getting fat. You just hate the people who can, because they act like they did something right by having a fast metabolism. In reality you both have an equally high chance of dying of some accident related death before cancer. or heart disease.
>>
>>7599555
i would also enjoy being fat if i was able to get laid constantly regardless
>>
File: being_yourself.jpg (223 KB, 690x1280) Image search: [Google]
being_yourself.jpg
223 KB, 690x1280
>>7600118

Step up your game, fampai
>>
>>7600142
Fuuug
>>
I was fat for years but I dropped 25kg of fat and put on 10kg of muscle, now Im lean and strong but I still love food.
I manage it by exercising every day and eating super clean during the week at a slight calorie defecit then allow myself a surplus on the weekends with some "dirty" foods.

Last night I celebrated the start of the weekend with a huge charcuterie platter and a bottle of wine followed by a cheese platter and sherry. A couple whiskeys and a cigar before bed

Got up this morning a bit dusty, had a heap of water and a coffee, ran a half marathon, came home and had a bannana and couple litres of water and made bangers and mash with a huge pile of steamed vegetables and gravy, washed it down with a couple beers.

Tossing up between hamburgers or fried chicken for dinner, got a 1700 calorie hole to fill.
>>
>>7600213
Beer was your dinner
>>
>>7600142
i have more chances of this fucker passing out and taking the girl than to find the only other girl in the world willing to sleep with me.
She could be a famished african who will die in a week and never saw technology in her entire life fo all i know
>>
>>7596577
>only 2 inches of penis
>mfw my penis is only 5 inches
I don't want my 5 incher to turn into a 3 incher no thank you
>>
Go to >>>/fit/ you fat piece of shit
>>
>>7600142
that chick obviously has major issues. i wouldn´t touch her with a 10 foot pole
>>
>>7596560
>muh nigga
>>
>>7596497
Tits or GTFO you fat, disgusting slag
>>
>>7600227
>>7600118
There are entire communities of women who want to have sex with fat men. It's a preference that probably isn't as rare as you'd think. The issue you might run into is women who want to make you fatter than you are now, and even then I'm sure most of the ladies into that aren't so picky as to demand weight gain as a precursor to sex or requirement for a relationship as long as you're otherwise relatively handsome and hygienic.
>>
>>7595918
I eat and drink whatever I want, including weight gain formulas, and I still weight 55kg on 175cm tall body. Checkmate.
>>
File: 88.jpg (16 KB, 489x384) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
16 KB, 489x384
>>7595918
A lot of people do all that and are not obese. Your attempt at a circlejerk failed. By the way, you're going to die young.
>>
>>7598437
[spoiler]second-to-last panel kinda has a point. no excuses for the landwhale though[/spoiler]
>>
>>7601520
oh right you can't [spoiler] on /ck/
>>
>>7601520
Yeah it's simple biology that some people can't lose weight, why not just embrace it?
>>
The only reason I lift heavy ass weights is so I can eat lots of food
>>
>>7596497
>it's different for girls
Gonna ask you nicely to shut the fuck up now.
No one is allowed to be fat societally speaking.
>>
>>7602538
i do the same
but it involves getting out of bed and walking two blocks to mcdonalds
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.