[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You ever drink this shit it's fuckin delicious. Gimme some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: o.jpg (104 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
104 KB, 750x1000
You ever drink this shit it's fuckin delicious. Gimme some shits like this to drink
>>
File: 0267 - aS1OqpG.jpg (6 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
0267 - aS1OqpG.jpg
6 KB, 208x250
>biofeel
>>
>>7595201
i hate that shit. Back when i was a kid being raised on a budget i got massive constipation that lasted for weeks. I had to drink 3 of these a day, just the smell of them made me gag and whewnever i vomited mom opened another and made me drink it again.
I used to pass by the factory on my way to work and the smell of it brought back all the memories each time
>>
I word at Walmart, apparently we sell the hell out of these.
>>
File: Yakult_thai_front.jpg (116 KB, 515x960) Image search: [Google]
Yakult_thai_front.jpg
116 KB, 515x960
I also drank something similar when I was kid and it call Yakult.

It taste best when you drink it at small amount, a big bottle is little too much. Damn I want to drink it again but I must keep my my diet at check...
>>
>>7595259
There's a lot of them in brazil pretty popular for people with stomach problems or need a something nice to start the day also called Yakult here
>>
>>7595260
>What is thai?
>>
>>7595201
>korean bootleg of yakult
>>
Apparently it doesn't actually do anything though?
>>
Is it like a protein shake thing like Boost or something closer to Pediasure or Gatorade?
>>
>>7595201
Is that offbrand Yakult?
>>
Okay, help us burgers out here.

With are we talking about?

And no saying it is like Yakult does not do us any good, we don't know what that is either.
>>
>>7596804
it is just like calpico 外人. helps you shit.
>>
>>7596804
It's fermented skim milk you quadriplegic invalid, take two seconds to google "yakult" before you throw a god damned hissy fit like that.
>>
>>7596873
Hey, take it easy, typing with a mouth-stick is hard enough. Trying to still through google results using just my eyelid sensors is a real bitch.

Thanks for the answer though, guess I've just never needed it, colostomy bag and all.
>>
>>7595258

Biosalud is god-tier if you have a digestive issue that requires a daily dose of yogurt. It's basically a shot of the stuff they strain out to make yogurt flavored with either strawberry or "original" (it's kinda pineapple-ish.)

Since it's basically just a shot of sweetened "milk" it's easy to avoid getting sick of it since you can down it at once and then have something real for breakfast each morning instead of a full yogurt and something else
>>
>>7596794

It's just a probiotic drink. Very small bottles.

I buy packs of it at costco and drink it with my vitamins every morning. Tastes like an orange creamsicle.
>>
>>7597136
R-robo cop?
>>
Yakult is the shit. It's good for digestion or something, but I couldn't care less about that it just tastes like heaven
>>
>>7597136
I get really bad gas and either diarrhea or constipation every time I eat. I think I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Think it would help?
>>
Kefir is basically drinkable yogurt, and healthier too. Don't get that low fat shit though.

You can make it yourself if you have access to unpasteurized/raw milk.
>>
In France we have Lactimel, but you will honestly never find something as good as the original Yakult
>>
>>7600753
>drinking foreign fermented whatever when you have Yop

why though
>>
at korean bars they mix a few of these with a bottle of joju and sell it as "yogurt soju"
shits really good
>>
File: 1418509460371.png (22 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1418509460371.png
22 KB, 800x600
>>7596888
>>
>>7600766
Nobody over the age of 8 drinks Yop
>>
>>7595201
Bretty good but I don't eat Asian melamine milk products anymore.
>>
>literally doesnt do anything

alright
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.