[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Korean friend gave me one of these. I just need to know how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: 90074-nong-shim-shin-ramen-lg.jpg (48 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
90074-nong-shim-shin-ramen-lg.jpg
48 KB, 350x350
My Korean friend gave me one of these. I just need to know how spicy it is before tasting it.
>>
>>7593683
>>
>>7593683
It's not that spicy. The average person should be fine eating it with a small glass of water on the side.
>>
>>7593683
Pussy detected
>>
im guessing its not that spicy since its mass consumed noodle.
>>
File: japanese dog.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
japanese dog.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>7593683
>>
>>7593683
about 9 on the white people scale
>>
>>7593730
I'm black though.
>>
>>7593740
Sheeeeeit, it be way less spicy den uncle Fats hot sawace be.
>>
>>7593743
Not like I wasn't expecting racist jokes from assholes, but can we please at least stay on topic?
>>
If you don't eat anything spicy and are only used to top ramen, it might make you sniffle a little, but hot sauce fags are going to tell you is has no heat to it at all.
>>
>>7593746
It's not that spicy. It's spicier than American stuff that's packaged as hot. Does that make sense?
>>
>>7593753
>It's spicier than American stuff that's packaged as hot
I don't follow, I'm Brazilian.
>>
>>7593690
kek
>>
File: 4275902278_c4b0fde161.jpg (85 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
4275902278_c4b0fde161.jpg
85 KB, 500x333
>>7593760
>brazillian
>black
why not just try a bit of the flavoring packet? i dont get it.
>>
>>7593683
It's not spicy at all, even the korean challenge noodles are not spicy. people make a big deal of them on their youtube channels to get views, eat it for yourself to see how much of a farce it is. legally the noodles can't exceed 14,000 SHU (challenge noodles are about 10,000. less than a jalapeno) shin ramyun doesn't come close to that however. If you want something spicy go chop up a habanero or ghost pepper and put that in your soup.
>>
>>7593683
I use the whole pack of seasoning everytime. It's not bad
>>
I really like it, but It's actually a real challenge for me to eat this without a lot of water. It is quite spicy.
>>
>>7593880
>I use the whole pack of seasoning everytime.
I don't believe you. No one uses ALL the seasoning.
>>
>>7593894
I always use a quarter and I still need to take brakes to eat it.
>>
Not very.

Also you easily build tolerance if you eat more spicy.
Start by eating jalapenos.
Then chilis
Then habaneros.
Daily.

If you can't take spice you will really miss out on the aromas of most of the hotter peppers.
>>
>>7593894
I always use all.

What else am I supposed to do it?
Package says to use all.
>>
>>7593926
But that's dangerous for you.
>>
>>7593929
My salt intake through other means is very limited and I drink a lot of water.
My urine is perpetually clear, even in the morning.
>>
>>7593931
>being this autistic
>>
>>7593931
I don't believe you. No one drinks THAT much water.
>>
>>7593683
not too spicy, avoid if you have any cuts or sores in your mouth, it will burn like a motherfucker
>>
File: Firechickfry.jpg (882 KB, 827x795) Image search: [Google]
Firechickfry.jpg
882 KB, 827x795
>>7593875
I can eat the ones in OP's pic fine but pic related was death for me
t. gook
>>
It's sriracha level hot. aka not at all
>>
>>7593683
I eat this shit daily.

It's just spicy enough to be considered spicy.
I'm a nigger tho. It's like a 3.5 on spicy scale.
>>
>>7593705
I also found South Park hilarious when I was 16
>>
>>7594023
>Mania
ayyyy lmao. Does it taste good though? I like it to make me cry.

>>7594282
I'd honestly say it might be a 4 or a 5. As a guy with pretty good heat tolerance, OP's might be able to make me feel flushed in the face, iirc. It won't "hurt" unless you really don't do peppers much at all.
>>
>>7593931
>My urine is perpetually clear, even in the morning.

You know that's not healthy. Needs to have a tint of yellow.
>>
>>7594023
These are good, my roommates Asian and he always has these. They taste really good but the afterburn is brutal
>>
kimchi is fairly spicy but it's bearable

if you enjoy spicy foods then you'll like it
>>
I love these. I dont ever eat the american TOP ramen shit anymore. As for spice, not that spicy? I eat a lot of spicy stuff so i have a good tolerance, but i wouldnt even compare these to a jalapeno. Hot cheetos are hotter than those noodles.
>>
>>7594469
i dunno, i feel that the kimchi noodles are almost as hot as a jalapeno, but it's a different kind of hot sensation? just my onion
>>
So who here drinks the broth straight up when they're done with the noodles? Very good way to clear the sinuses.
>>
>>7594527
it'd be a waste of perfectly good broth otherwise
>>
>>7594284
Getting butthurt on 4chan?
>>
>>7594291
yes those taste really good and they are honestly not that spicy if you are into spicy foods.
>>
>>7594527
I don't drink the broth, it's a bunch of sodium I don't need. I'll take a few sips while I eat but whatever is left typically ends up in the trash. Or back in the pot. But don't tell anyone.
>>
>>7595029
FUCK YOU WASTEFUL ASS
>>
>>7594527
yep
>>
It makes my nose run. Any spicy food makes my nose run. If it doesn't then it's not spicy.
>>
>>7594527
I smell it and take a sip, but for health reasons, I avoid it.
>>
You guys are a bunch of puss is 8f you think this is spicy and that other anon who posted some other brand.
>>
>>7593689
>water
Troll detected.
>>
>>7595305
>wasteful
Forcing yourself to eat something that's highly unhealthy for you is not wasteful.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 211x239
>>7593746
>>
>>7593683
Actually the spice comes in a little sachet seperately so you can add all or a little.
We get these in the UK now, I have had the cup versions & they can pack quite a spicy punch
>>
>>7597248
it's literally not even that bad for you, you pretentious wasteful cunt

>throwing out perfectly edible food is not wasteful
yeah it is. remove your head from anus
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.