[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /ck/ think of this boy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iWUUcW08ac
>>
>>7593650
He's a pretty good cook from what I've seen people shill on here. He made a decent look lasagna.
>>
>>7593650
He's a faggot
>>
He has the voice of a ten year old boy

And apparently the same idea about what makes someone "cool" as one as well
>>
>>7593650
I like his SnP shakers that are shped like cocks <3
>>
moderately likable hipster chef. Entertaining videos.
>>
>>7593650
This whole board is making me a lardass, going back to anorexia thread fuck i feel like such a fag i can't stop eating my pants don't fit
>>
>>7593650
Don't let that son of a bitch near your food. He looks like the kind of guy who doesn't wash his hands after smoking/masturbating/smoketurbating.
>>
>>7593758
kek
>>
He's what I would call an apex normie chef. Normies can't cook to save their lives, and the ones that do learn generally make stuff like he does. Nothing what he does is creative or interesting, I never see him take steps or really do anything out of the norm.

He makes macaroni and cheese like someone would make it. He makes burgers like someone would make it. He makes pancakes in this video, again, like pretty much anyone would make them.

His videos are for people who think 'cooking is hard' and who think you should 'stop being a hater'.
>>
That's a lot of tattoos.
>>
>>7593654

He used like 2 pounds of mozzarella in that lasagna, it looked good but I don't think I'd want to eat it. His last video where he made baked potatoes and steak was awesome though.
>>
>>7593650

Did he use his own lard to fry up the sauce?
>>
Matty needs more videos. His Keep It Canada series is bretty gud, too
>>
>>7593650

He's a professional in the food industry.

Naturally, like all sane people, I have absolutely no respect for him whatsoever.
>>
File: c9a.png (199 KB, 373x327) Image search: [Google]
c9a.png
199 KB, 373x327
>>7594401
>>
i thought it was Bam Margera at first
>>
>>7593963
yeah because videos like this are always fpr basoc people and not for showing of you cunt
>>
>>7593650
matty is a sexy fucker
>>
File: 1346291098023.jpg (5 KB, 159x160) Image search: [Google]
1346291098023.jpg
5 KB, 159x160
>>7593650
i think you should pause that video at 0:15 and check out those dick-shaped salt and pepper shakers
>>
File: pie.jpg (191 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pie.jpg
191 KB, 1920x1080
>>7593650
His recipes are unnecessarily over the top, far too fatty. His lemon meringue pie looks decent though.
>>
>>7594413
Yeah, looks like him.
>>
annoying, edgy, fat, dirty. i can't help but think if he just finished shitting and didn't wash his hands to cook those
>>
>>7594470
The difference is in how you approach a video for a basic person. There are choices which are unique to your food that are also steps normal people CAN take. This guy never shows anything like that.
>>
>>7593650
Dude profanity lmao
>>
>>7593650
i fucking love matty. he lives life to the fullest and he's really outgoing
>>
"Chefs" with tattoos fucking disgusts me. (I didn't watch the video, btw.)
>>
>>7593650
degenerate, fat, disgusting, slob, 2nd in line for worst munchies person behind that other fat fuck
>>
His 'perfect' burger is pretty accurate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZuDMKXWU_E
>>
>>7593990
He used like 6 sticks of butter and just as much cheese in that video
>>
>>7593650

failed musician I guess, who realised that after all those tattoos that his part-time kitchen hand job was likely to be the only employment available to him.
>>
>>7595133
Yeah gross what a homo. Flaming homo.
>>
>>7593650
i never had pacackes, pancackes are not sold in my country nor is pancacke mix
i have attempted to make pancackes a couple of times but i never got them right.
Could you explain to me how to make pancackes as if i was a toddler?
>>
>>7596370
Wrong thread but try this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPLVNKgs8Lk
>>
>>7596353
that wasn't a knock on him being gay or not, i'm just.. like.. really dude, who buys those? and furthermore, who puts them in a youtube video?
him fucking butts or not doesn't really have anything to do with it. it's just tasteless.
>>
>>7597234
he's tasteless
>>
keep it canada is one of the best things on youtube
>>
>>7597234
People who fuck butts buy things like that and put them in YouTube videos. Stop being such a homophobe and start accepting their culture.
>>
>>7597247
>People who fuck butts buy things like that and put them in YouTube videos. Stop being such a homophobe and start accepting their culture.
none of those things are true, though. normal people don't just put dicks everywhere. it's fucking gauche.

>implying homosex people aren't normal people
it's the current year, shitlord

he's probably just a manbaby that saw those and though to himself 'hahaha weiners!'
>>
>>7597284
What a boring sense of humour you have.
>>
>>7593758
>tfw I sometimes cook right after a fap
>>
>>7597284
>he's probably just a manbaby that saw those and though to himself 'hahaha weiners!'
He's probably just gay and thought "hahaha weiners, because I'm gay!"
>>
>>7593650
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOdEqizs3cs

is this him all grown up?

they both put so much sugar in the pancakes, and are quite obnoxious.

FUCKIN' PANCAKES BRO FUCK YEAH WHO DOESN'T FUCKIN' LOVE FUCKIN' PANCAKES AM I FUCKIN' RIGHT OR FUCKIN' WHAT?
>>
>>7598091
kek no. matty does fit the character, he looks like he actually goes outside. The fat fuck you posted is a total retard trying to act bad
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.