[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
COULD ANYONE PLEASE RECOMMEND ME A LOW CARBOHYDRATE HIGH CALORIE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 637x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 637x635
Hi /ck/, I have been Vegeterian for almost a year now but I am not getting enough of the aforementioned macronutrient, and too much of the other. Help?!
>>
cheese is vegetarian isn't it?
>>
>>7593206
Yes
>>
nuts, cheese, milk, eggs
>>
File: Moby_-_Animal_Rights.jpg (30 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Moby_-_Animal_Rights.jpg
30 KB, 600x600
>>7593190
>is vegitarian
>posts moby album cover
>is not animal rights
Anon, I am disappoint. Let me help.
>>
>>7593232
>nuts
This. A few handfulls of cashew is equal to the combined weekly caloric intake of a moderately sized african village.
Roasted they're 600kcal per 100g.
>>
>>7593190
Refined sugar. As much as you can eat. Top that off with brown sugar and raw sugarcane and drink Canadian maple syrup.
>>
A jar of coconut oil.
>>
>>7593337

si. a can of peanuts is like 2000 kcal and $2.99
>>
erm, calories aren't macros

but anyway

i dunno if eggs are vegetarian or not, seems to depend on who you ask. if you're of the camp that chicken fetuses are cool, then eat lots of eggs. also use plenty of olive oil to saute/drizzle on roasted vegetables.
>>
>>7593364
An egg is not a fetus. It's half a potential fetus.
Anyway, if you're veggie for animal welfare reasons eggs are probably the last thing you should eat. The life of a caged egglaying hen is long and extremely stressfull, and they suffer all kinds of difficiencies due to being bred into laying eggs faster than their bodies are actually capable off. At least the chickens we eat don't have to suffer for as long.
I'm a meateater but I've never understood that particular vegetarian hypocracy.
>>
>>7593325
Play is actually good though
>>
>>7593392
poor chickums
>>
>>7593190
Tendies
>>
File: 1187491932421.jpg (9 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
1187491932421.jpg
9 KB, 150x200
>>7593392
>never understood that particular vegetarian hypocracy

they're all hypocrites anon, why do you think there's a huge industry for painstakingly trying to make things that taste like meat?
>>
>>7593636
Very weak bait. The emptiness of that argument is just too overwhelmingly transparent.
>>
>>7593641
>nu-uh!
see how much shorter your post could have been?
>>
>>7593636
>not knowing the definitions of words

The fact that people like to eat things with textures and flavors that are like meat but are not actually meat does not make them hypocrites. It suggests that there is a fundamental basis for the human desire to consume meat but it's not hypocritical in so far as it does not involve sacrificing animal lives in order to create non-animal food for the vegetarians.
>>
>>7593678
>meat is murder
>I'm an enlightened being that doesn't need meat in my diet for moral reasons
>but it tastes good so I'll eat shit that's processed to hell and back in an attempt to mimic it.
>>
>>7593728
Are you uneducated enough to not know what hypocracy means, m80? Liking meat but not thinking the moral cost of actual meat is worth it and therefore using meat substitute instead is entirely consistent.
I'm >>7593392 and I even eat meat. You're fucking retarded.
>inb4 i was only pretending to act like a retard
>>
>>7593785
I'm sorry that getting called out on your flawed logic has left you so salty that you continue to scramble to defend it.
>>7593641
>very weak bait
apparently not, since you came back for thirds.
>>
File: aa.png (481 KB, 1030x408) Image search: [Google]
aa.png
481 KB, 1030x408
>low carb
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.