[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the official Tech N9ne pizza. You like it? If you had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: techpizza.jpg (54 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
techpizza.jpg
54 KB, 500x333
This is the official Tech N9ne pizza. You like it? If you had a pizza made after you what would be on it?
>>
If I'm going to try to figure out indecipherable raps then you need to at least tell me what's on that goddamn pizza.
>>
>>7592543
Has sausage, pep, meatballs, bacon, chicken, red onions, and red peppers
>>
Percs and mycophenolate mofetil. And extra cheese.
>>
>>7592535
grilled chicken, provolone cheese, and an actually spicy buffalo sauce in place of the tomato sauce. Each slice would be like a basket of wings.
>>
it would be a typical vegetarian pizza with fresh psilocybe semilanceata mushrooms on it
>>
File: 1452279402556.png (331 KB, 525x549) Image search: [Google]
1452279402556.png
331 KB, 525x549
friendly reminder.
>>
>>7592550

>pep

you just couldn't fucking resist it could you. you couldn't fucking do it
>>
>>7594160
Lol I worked in a pizzaria for years, its a force of habbit
>>
>>7594134
This makes no sense because its from Kansas city
>>
>>7594134
So a "real pizza" is just pizza with sliced cheese instead of grated?
>>
>>7592535
An actual Tech N9ne pizza would pair with Caribou Lou or KC Tea, jackass
>>
i remember going to a tech camp that taught elementary school kids c++ and the fat ugly girl that was telling us about floats and how they are different from integers because of exponents (what 4th or 5th grader uses exponents). That was ridiculous. Good reason to never go into computer """science""". I'll enjoy my position in medicinal chemistry, thanks. Synthetic organic for life. Fuck the weaklings that can't pass rudimentary and secondary grad classes and publish once or twice in JACS or NATURE. stupid bitches didn't work hard
>>
>>7594223

A wood fired oven is what makes the best pizza that's why they can afford to use fresh mozzarella not to mention that it's not drowned in other greasy shit and the ingredients are in general very good.
>>
>>7594234
So you're saying that a "real pizza" is a quality pizza.
That's not a real pizza, it's just a good fucking pizza. Everything in that image is a god damn pizza.
>>
>>7594234
Pack it up guys, they only have wood fired ovens in Italy so we're all finished here. No more pizza threads.
>>
>>7594232
You...seem lost anon
>>
>>7594225
It is the actual Tech N9ne pizzahttp://hiphopdx.com/news/id.13284/title.tech-n9ne-gets-pizza-named-after-him-in-missouri-pizzeria
>>
>>7594134
that burned crust shit is overrated. Sure it's better than a lot of other pizza, but it just seems very insubstantial in comparison
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.