[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup faggots. I got me some onions. Tomatos. Smoked paprika.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: images(2).jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
7 KB, 275x183
Sup faggots.

I got me some onions. Tomatos. Smoked paprika. Various other veggies and various other spices. And a big ass hunk of pork. And some apple cider vinegar if needed.

What is a good recipe I can use, your favorite perhaps, to make some good BBQ sauce.
>>
>>7592063
Man, I wish I could give you my bbq sauce recipe, but I can't. Really. I'm actually looking into bottling it because so many people have asked me to.

However, I can give you some tips. If you are making a tomato based bbq sauce, be sure to temper spice with sweetness, you want a good balance of both, and think outside the box. With pork, fruit flavors go really well, so pick something fruity to add the sweetness. And vinegar is a must, obviously. As far as spice goes, it totally depends on you.
>>
>>7592083
I've got some crushed allepo chillis, smoke paprika, hungarian paprika, garlic, black pepper, maple syruo, honey, oregano, mustard powder, somd good dijon mustard, murr glen orangic tomatoes. And a bunch of other shit.

I dont plan on using all of that, but what would you recommend?
>>
>>7592108
Sorry for the late reply, was busy.

Okay, so out of those, I'd use the allepo chiles, the smoked paprika, black pepper, mustard powder, and the tomatoes. Oh, and some honey for sweetness to temper the spice and bring out the flavor of the tomatoes.
I can't say about the other shit, because I don't know what it is. Just don't forget to use some vinegar as well, and if you have any Worcestershire sauce, that adds a nice flavor, just a couple teaspoons.
>>
>>7592693
OH, shit, and the garlic, definitely use the garlic. Sorry, I skipped right over that.
>>
>>7592063
Coca Cola.
>>
>>7592693
My worsh sauce is pretty old. But it might still have flavor to it. Ill def use it. Thanks you pitmaster.
>>
>>7592771
Your welcome, happy barbecuing!
>>
>>7592063

Have any hoisin sauce on hand?
>>
>>7593253

Oh, and I was literally stalked by a donkey on a mountain on account of this recipe.

Adventures in cooking, lol.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.