[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been eating a very large amount of fast food the past weeks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1407225391489.jpg (929 KB, 3110x2074) Image search: [Google]
1407225391489.jpg
929 KB, 3110x2074
Been eating a very large amount of fast food the past weeks. I am moving very soon in a shitty fashion that doesn't allow me to use any preservation or cooking devices in the meantime. I figured i would be fine to do what I gotta do for the next week but the shit food is having its toll. I feel absolutely awful and its to the point my body won't even let me eat fast food anymore. Took a bite of a hamburger and my body basically told me to fuck off.

I feel like it is probably due to my blatant malnutrition and was wondering what are some options that are semi healthy but "fast food". Just enough to make me not die in the next week where I can go back to cooking again.
>>
>>7591633
chipotle. get a bowl. or if you're blessed enough to live in SoCal, go to the Veggie Grill
>>
>>7591633
Just go to a supermarket and buy some bagged salad, some meat and cheese from the deli and some bread. Problem solved.
>>
>>7591675
i dont have access to a fridge atm
>>
>>7591679
Cheap-ass cooler with ice thrown in it will keep that stuff cool for nearly a week

Or you can do something similar but with shelf-stable foods.
>>
>>7591667
>veggie grill
always drive by and assume its vegetarian trash. what should i get there?
>>
>>7591633

>salads out, once in a while some chikun tendies for protons
>sack of apples as a snack
>???

Did you even try? Also you can make homemade oatz with neither a fridge nor any cooking apparatus. oats + water + flavoring in jar, let it sit overnight.
>>
>>7591770
apples not a bad idea. not fermenting fucking oats tho fuck off
>>
>>7591633
is op pic the = of one fox and a baby?
>>
>>7593391

someone made a thread on desert (dessert? i got a B in english) ramen a long time ago. I'm sure someone will post it for you pgood read
>>
File: 1460044499597.jpg (791 KB, 1336x4460) Image search: [Google]
1460044499597.jpg
791 KB, 1336x4460
>>7593399
here anon
also, checked
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.