[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a genuine Japanese carbonara? https://youtu.be/aPR0YRa_SZk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Is this a genuine Japanese carbonara?

https://youtu.be/aPR0YRa_SZk
>>
>>7590799
>mayo

Yuck.

Just put the egg hole-inna-wall and then put the bacon/cheese on top
>>
>>7590808
>hole-inna-wall

Are you trying to say "frog in a hole"?
>>
>>7590799
>honey

AHHHH MAKE IT STOP
>>
>>7590813
You knew what I meant.

Also christ almighty this girl can eat
>>
how is this chick not sick or sickly looking? her whole channel must be BS. it has to be.
>>
>>7590819
barfing during quick cuts.

really sad desu
>>
>>7590820
but wouldn't her teeth be completely rotten if she were constantly barfing?
>>
>>7590828
If you're referring to the acids, you can simply drink some water afterwards.
>>
>>7590819
it is. just notice how she edits the shit after every bite. shes got to have a bowl nuder that table where she spits most if not the whole thing.
>>
>>7590820
wouldn't she get more views if she had a barfing channel??
>>
>>7590819
>>7590820
She has an enlarged stomach.
This volume of food simply gets pooped out barely digested.
>>
>>7590799
what's with the japanese obsession with mayonnaise?

and blacks think white people love mayo
>>
Alright you fuckers
Don't you dare talk shit about yuka-chan. Leave her alone
>>
>>7590855

>mayo obsessed whitey detected
>>
>>7590819
She doesn't digest food like a normal person. She shits most of it straight back out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsfh2vuKovo
>>
>>7590858
She's not gonna do vore shit with you. Let it go, man
>>
>the same thread
>over and over again
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.