[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would /ck/ survive during a zombie apocalypse? On a day to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: world-war-z1.jpg (205 KB, 600x923) Image search: [Google]
world-war-z1.jpg
205 KB, 600x923
How would /ck/ survive during a zombie apocalypse? On a day to day basis, what do you eat?

I mean maybe it's unrealistic, but it couldn't be anymore unrealistic than World War Z

>The incompetence of the American military
>Blind Japanese samurai and a Japanese otaku 2chan poster
>Stupid concepts like quislings and feral children
>Israel is best rael
>Is North Korea in a tunnel just hiding out or are they all zombies???????? It's like some kinda Schrodinger's cat of asians, so cool!
>"Muh dogs even though I hated them but now I attack people that do and now I'm in a special K9 unit durrrrrrr"
>DUDE I'M GUARDING RICH CELEBRITIES AND BILL MAHER AND ANNE COULTER ARE HAVING SEX ON THE BEACH LMAO
>>
Canned Vienna sausages. What I don't eat, I can use to start my post apocalyptic catering service.
>>
File: DSC_0129.jpg (347 KB, 2453x1917) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0129.jpg
347 KB, 2453x1917
I only found out yesterday that the ration packs (also known as MREs) they use in the army aren't that great for anything except convenience.

They are expensive, they don't store very long (not much longer than regular food), they don't taste great and they are just as temperature sensitive as normal food (so you can't stash them somewhere that gets hot, such as a vehicle).

So, in summary, I would not be eating MREs during a zombie apocalypse.
>>
I don't think many zombs would be attracted to crops in the middle of nowhere, so set up a farm with a few other people in the countryside
>>
>>7590703
Mud
>>
File: zombiesurvivalfood.jpg (38 KB, 634x626) Image search: [Google]
zombiesurvivalfood.jpg
38 KB, 634x626
Bascially this shyte will survive anything and yes it tastes like cardboard wiped on some sweaty bollocks, but its still classed as "food"
>>
The food content of my survival stash is mostly rice, canned beans, canned sardines, Spam, coconut oil, sugar and iodized salt. So I'll be eating a lot of that filled out with whatever I'm able to scavenge. That'll only last a month, but I reckon a zombie would get me before I ran out anyway.
>>
>>7590703
Beans and ramen and beans and ramen and beans and ramen and beans and ramen and beans and ramen and beans and ramen and beans and ramen and beans and some mountain dew and water
>>
I really wouldn't so it would be pointless for me.
>live in one bedroom apartment in middle of suburbs
>impossible to secure it and no resources to maintain living here on no water and electric for more than 2 weeks
>if I somehow escape the zombies and inevitable traffic jams of fleeing people I can look forward to getting shot by some survivalist redneck
Suicide seems better.
>>
stop making this thread you fucking autist
>>
>>7591016
This.

Canned goods are going to be your best bet.
>>
>>7590984
They're not meant to live on. Only in case of emergencies where there's a possibility of a search party finding you because they dehydrate you to shit
>>
>>7590703
>On a day to day basis, what do you eat?
Brains
>>
You already posted a similar thread on tv and no one cared you faggot
>>
>>7590984
MREs were never designed for effectiveness or cost-efficiency.

They're designed to be flat as fuck, compact sources of calories you can make in like five minutes with nothing but a canteen of water while Achmed shoots over your head.
>>
>>7590984
Dude, the armed forces outright says "Your guys aren't allowed to eat this shit for more than two weeks or else it'll fuck their intestines up and tank morale"

They REQUIRE commanders to feed soldiers fresh or refrigerated foods whenever possible because of how fucked you can get on a diet of just MREs.

[spoiler]They don't even really issue them a ton, anyway. Literally only maybe one or two of them if they think a patrol will last awhile.[/spoiler]
>>
>>7592261
>no fun allowed
>>
>>7590703
Nice book review blog, OP! Liked, subscribed, reblogged, green thumbed, upvoted, and favorited ;^3
>>
>zombie apocalypse happens
>everywhere is a gated community anyway, it just becomes an inconvenience
>zombie rights activists lobby for zombie rights
>the leftists are finally purged from society by banishment to zombiedome
>>
>>7590703

I'd eat the flesh of dead people.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.