[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 9utj9.jpg (793 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
9utj9.jpg
793 KB, 1440x2560
What went wrong?
>>
Absolutely nothing
>>
Looks like someone trying too hard to make a joke picture for attention on the internet.
>>
Your mom didn't go through with the abortion
>>
You seem to have a condition referred to as "being an attention whore". Perhaps another board would suit you better, such as /b/.
>>
File: 20160420_021444.jpg (804 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
20160420_021444.jpg
804 KB, 1440x2560
This is the layer underneath.
>>
>>7590487
Nothing wrong with wanting attention if you're being entertaining.

This is not one of those times though.
>>
File: 20160420_020038.jpg (752 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160420_020038.jpg
752 KB, 2560x1440
And I used all new ingredients to make this for desert.
>>
Guy's I didn't create and share these dishes for attention, I call it Food Art. So I should be able to post in either a food or art board. You need to simmer down and enjoy my creations with me!
>>
>>7590542
>food art
That's a weird way to spell shitposting anon
>>
>>7590477
This picture makes me angry. I hope you ate it all.
>>
Wasting food is bad :'(
>>
If it makes you feel any better I only used well expired food unsafe for regular consumation. Hence the randomness.
>>
But to be honest this has inspired me to strive to become a great food artist. So I'm sure I'll be wasting good food in the future, don't be a buzzkill. This isn't Africa we have food to waste here.
>>
>>7590477
Is this at Alinea?
>>
Funny you should say that, that's where a lot of my inspiration came from actually.
>>
>Wasting a metric shitton of food
>Thinks he's a comedic genius
>>
>>7590598
In that case, it's kinda funny.
>>
Not everyone can appreciate art I suppose.
>>
Thanks OP, for showing the world my art- as I didn't even post it first, jokes on the people thinking I'm an attention seeker. My art was admired and I was notified of this thread. Be jealous or ignorant your choice. Or help me bring this form of art to the populace.
>>
>>7590542
>food art
looks more like fart
>>
>>7590477
>What went wrong?
About 15 years ago a condom broke
>>
>>7592004
As if OP would even know about Alinea
>>
>>7590542
Op think of the dishes you have to do, ewwww. Otherwise moderatelyamused/10
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.