[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
woah guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 6
File: hiv-bananas-fb-e1455723402256.jpg (73 KB, 660x488) Image search: [Google]
hiv-bananas-fb-e1455723402256.jpg
73 KB, 660x488
woah guys
>>
>>7589811
And just think I've been shoving these up my ass out of fear of getting hiv from a gaymen.
>>
>>7589813
Wow, what a fag.

I just let a bunch of guys fuck me so I can build up an immunity
>>
>>7589813
I literally tried that earlier and the banana just broke open
>>
>>7589811
First razor blades on waterslides, now HIV bananas.
Whatever next?
>>
File: dumb-americans1.jpg (40 KB, 470x315) Image search: [Google]
dumb-americans1.jpg
40 KB, 470x315
lol america

and they still think they're a first world country?
>>
>>7589822
Not too stupid to read the text and realise the idiot sharing that bullshit is Canadian.
>>
>>7589811
i wasnt aware of the possibility of contracting aids by consuming aids infected blood
good thing i hate bananas tho
>>
>>7589811

good thing theres a 90% chance the shit spoiled and got tossed in the trash before i ate it anyways
>>
>>7589817
You need to relax the sphincter. It can take a little practice.
>>
>>7589870
You weren't aware because you can't
>>
>>7589886
From what I know, HIV doesn't live well outside of a human body. That's why you can't catch it off a fucking toilet seat.
>>
File: 1403125030978.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1403125030978.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>7589891
i'm sure it does fine in a fucking banana
>>
>>7589870
>>7589886
>>7589891
Holy crap. You guys.

Some things don't need to be said. It isn't the '80s anymore. Everybody knows.
>>
>>7589891
I googled it. Bananas are acidic, about 4~5 pH and the virus has difficulty staying alive at anything below 7.
>>
>>7589897
Except not, because this fucking hoax happened.
>>
>>7589891
You wouldn't catch it from eating an aids banana either unless you had open cuts/sores in your mouth either. And even then, the chances are pretty small.
>>
>>7589899
Not to mention just any temperature below body temperature will kill it in what, minutes?
>>
>>7589897

>everyone knows you can eat aids blood
>i mean come on its 2016
>eating aids blood is totally safe guys
>get some culture or something
>its 2016 and you havent eaten blood yet?
>flyover state
>>
>>7589811
Your mom called, she said to stop stealing her Facebook posts.
>>
>>7589904
According to the site, they are capable of surviving in near freezing temps for a couple days. I guess if you buy bananas unripe, it'll be dead by the time it actually ripens anyway
>>
>>7589900
If it's a hoax then it didn't exactly happen
>>
>>7589817
>>7589813

b u y
a

d i l d o

so fucking unsafe what y'all are doing

mgiht as well stroke off with a cheese grater while you're at it
>>
>>7589917
The described event didn't happen. The hoax very much happened, because the OP's pic is literally a hoax
>>
>>7589879
Make banana bread, you wasteful fuck.
>>
>>7589897
what if someone puts aids blood on some of those lolipops tat always cut your toung?
>>
>>7589923

banana bread is literally just bread ruined with squishy shit bananas

the best banana bread recipe is one without bananas in it
>>
So does that mean this guy has HIV now?
https://warosu.org/ck/thread/S7557269
>>
>>7589924
>virus
>surviving inside a vacuum.

You know a virus needs a host cell to replicate, right? Otherwise it just dies.
>>
>>7589929
You Are literal human scum.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING

Jesus christ, I fucking hate people. And I hate people who've only ever eaten Cavandish bananas.
>>
>>7589943

i bet you enjoy fruit cake too faggot? banana bread is even worse than fruit cake.

>take bread
>put shitty textures in it
>shit that you would otherwise just throw in the trash
>mash it in
>if you don't like this you are scum
>>
>>7589811
I'll take "shit that never happened" for $500

you think some woman took her gross banana to a lab to have it tested? what happened was:
>person cuts open banana to find red stuff pictured (probably some kind of mold or something, blood would probably not be as vibrant after a while), posts picture of what she found on internet
>someone else finds picture, writes story, posts on facebook, gets likes/shares
>>
>>7589953
whats wrong with fruit cake?
>>
>>7589963
the fruit part
>>
>>7589953
Oh, look, we found the faggot.
>>
>>7589940
>Otherwise it just dies.
No, otherwise it just kind of hangs around waiting for a host to infect, and being either alive or not depending on which scientist you ask.
>>
>>7589953
Your grandma must use a really shit recipe for banana bread, I've never heard of having big stand alone chunks of banana in it.
>>
While disgusting, the virus doesn't survive either being outside the body for that long nor digestion.

But yeah, that's fake as fuck. Dunno why people lose time doing this kind of thing, does someone have a grudge against the banana market or something
>>
>>7589953
What is actually wrong with you?
>>
>>7589919
>sticking a banana up your butthole is unsafe

It's banana. It's not rigid enough to harm you in any way not will it give you a potassium overdose.
>>
>>7589811

HIV can't survive outside of the body and the chance to contract it that way is almost impossible... Also who the fuck cuts open bananas like that? Seems to me like some shit a crazy idiot would do for likes on facebook.
>>
>>7589905
well i mean it is safe, don't know why anyone would want to just eat blood tho
>>
Heh, that's just a fruit fungus. It's a lot more common in bananas than you'd think.
>>
>>7589811
>The banana photos were originally posted to Facebook on Nov. 7 by a Colorado mother named Amanda Andrys, who became concerned when she saw the red spots in her son’s fruit. Aquavia — who says Andrys is a friend’s sister — reposted them to her Facebook with the details about the blood. As Andrys has made very clear on her own page, however, the spotty bananas are just deformed: Del Monte assured her the discoloration was from a natural condition called mokillo, which happens when a common bacteria enters the fruit.

Fruits and vegetables are very susceptible to pests and disease, especially since they've been domesticated. This is why they need pesticide/fungicides. This is also why people shouldn't needlessly fear GMO food.

Some person just saw something red in a fruit that's not red, panicked, and went on social media to warn people. Good intentions maybe, but it seems like hysteria.

How would they get it perfectly in the middle, anyway? And why wouldn't they just inject a red fruit instead?
>>
>>7589811

that's bananas!
>>
>>7590845
:^(
>>
>>7590527
No, it doesn't "hang around" If it can't replicate then in x amount of time its life cycle is over and it can't replicate with sugar sealed in a lolipop packet. Where x is the maximum amount of time it can live outside of a host, which depends on the virus and environmental conditions.
>>
>>7590825
>This is also why people shouldn't needlessly fear GMO food.
>whole industry that functions off using a single cultivar at a given time because everyone's too bitchy about change and non-uniformity
>once mold strain adapts, every plantation is under threat
Bro, banana is both our finest food engineering feat and a sign of what is wrong with GMO culture.
>>
HOLY SHIT THE BLEEDING BANANA GUY FROM THE OTHER DAY WAS TELLING THE TRUTH
>>
>>7590558
Cucumbers are far, far superior though. Although from now on and through the summer they might be sold a little bit too ripe to be perfect for it.
>>
>>7590590
Blood is great though
>>
>>7590949
Cavendish bananas aren't the result of GMO, you fucking idiot. They are a result of normal breeding. If anything, GM might help making them resistant to Panama disease.
>>
>>7589879
But spotty bananas taste the best. I always let them sit for a day or two before I eat them, fuck green bananas.
>>
3 seconds with Google "auds banana Hoax"
http://www.hoax-slayer.net/bananas-injected-with-hiv-hoax-warning/
>>
>>7589817
that's how monkeys open bananas so obviously it's the proper way
>>
>>7589811
>I suggest you stop buying bananas
What a fucking idiot. If you can inject bananas you can inject anything similar. If it was in tomatoes or watermelon or some shit you wouldn't even see it
>>
>>7591193
The scary part is that someone COULD do this though. Doesn't really matter if this particular instance is fake or not.
Razor blades in slides on children's playgrounds is real for example
>>
>>7591240
you know how the razor blade in fruit at halloween story has been around for a long long time?

you know how many confirmed cases of this there are>?
>>
>>7592847
Parents aren't the most rational beings when they think their kids are in danger.
>>
>>7589840
A Canadian wouldn't say "alberta, canada," they would just say Alberta and assume everyone knows what country that's in.
>>
>>7590825
funny how somehow HIV/AIDS became implicated.
>>
>>7591132
artificial selection is genetic modification, by definition.
>>
>>7591240
you're more likely to die of a heart disease or a car collision. but those are abstract and impersonal, and require you to acknowledge that ultimately you are responsible for your well-being. safety is an illusion.
>>
>>7593359
this is why soccer moms geek over muh guns, or muh drugs, or the morality of media. Meanwhile their children are eating fast food and watching 6 hours of tv./day
>>
>>7589811
HIV and AIDS? Must be some real nasty blood.
>>
>>7593359
>safety is an illusion
Not really.. Shit happens, but hygiene, medicine, food safety, sanitation, etc. have done wonders.
>>
>>7593359
>>7593362

>watches fight club once
>>
File: pepe has a hostage.jpg (30 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
pepe has a hostage.jpg
30 KB, 500x328
>>7589905
come on man, you can stop acting obtuse. you know he meant that you cant contract hiv from eating blood that's inside a fucking banana (even though thats not what it is) because a. hiv dies crazy fast outside the human body and b. unless you have open wounds in your mouth, its not getting in your bloodstream. he wasn't saying shit like "oh yeah, drinking unfiltered blood is the new fois gras, you just don't get it", but you don't care about any of that, you just wanted an excuse to be a pedantic dick on the cooking board of a Chilean basketweaving liveblog, famous for hosting pedantic assholes.
>>
>>7592847
You need to practice reading
1. "The scary part is that someone COULD do this" That's scary whether someone actually does it or not
2. Razor blades on playgrounds put kids in hospital close to where i live a few years back, I'm not just saying it's true because I read it on the internet somewhere

>>7593359
Of course, but that doesn't suddenly make it not scary that some psycho can fuck up your food and you won't be able to tell.
Also: >>7593438 >>7593459
>>
>denying your child the gift of a strong poz strain

Tantamount to child abuse tbfh
>>
>>7590978
Nah, carrots are the best improvised dildo vegetables. You can carve them to size and they are firm enough to not break.
I once tied this with one of those big cucumbers and there was too little hard material around the soft seedy core. My asshole "bit" it in half and I was lucky I could shit it out.
>>
>>7593020
>The reason I'm posting this is to reach my local Canadians and hopefully this will reach people in the United States and other parts of the world
Dumb nigger
>>
>>7593353
No its not.
>>
>>7589811
It's just nigrospora
>>
>>7593353
connotatively though, GMO refers to organisms whose genes have been directly altered by scientists, rather than by the proxy of artificial selection.
>>
>>7595685
People are so jealous that they lose their reading comprehension just to look for jabs at us.
>>
People are so fucking scared of everything
>>
>>7596004
Of course. Everyone wants to take shots on you when you're on top.
>>
>>7589811
Wouldn't work, you could only get aids if you had a wound in your mouth, throat or stomach. HIV is completely harmless if ingested orally
>>
File: 1457650014061.png (264 KB, 852x477) Image search: [Google]
1457650014061.png
264 KB, 852x477
>>7589901
>aids banana
>>
>>7589811
reminder that aids/hiv cannot survive outside the body for longer than a minute. you could literally lick an infected person's baindaid if it hasn't been in contact with an open wound for about a minute
Public school is failing the masses
>>
>>7589905
Well done
>>
>>7589811
I ate a banana today and now I'm scared that I have aids.
How do I know if I got aids?
>>
>>7599144
Do you have an opinion on gay marriage?
>>
>>7599144
if you aren't gay or black you don't have aids
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.