[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been eating fast food consistently (4 days a week) for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: annalee.webm (3 MB, 728x936) Image search: [Google]
annalee.webm
3 MB, 728x936
I have been eating fast food consistently (4 days a week) for two years and I'm not fat. Where is this fast food is unhealthy meme coming from?
>>
You're clogging your heart pipes.
>>
I've been smoking a pack of cigarettes a day for the past two years and haven't died yet.
Where is this smoking meme coming from?
>>
>>7589637
I've been eating fast food consistently (more than twice a week) since I was a little kid and i'm a fat fuck who now has to diet and exercise or I might die.

Anecdotal evidence doesn't mean much.
>>
>>7589649
>100 bit coins has been deposited in your account from Payee Philip J Morrison
>>
depends on what you're eating. One of the best ways to reduce the dmg fast food causes is to always skip the cheese.
>>
>>7589637
I have been shitposting consistently (4 days a week) for two years and I'm not fat. Where is this shitposters are unhealthy meme coming from?
>>
>>7589674
lol'd
>>
>>7589637
>u can see your reflection in this cesspool
>>
>>7589674
That's like $40,000 dude.
>>
>>7589637
From people that don't understand Calories in/Calories out and how over eating works.
>>
>>7589637
because people(including me) eat too much of it in single sittings on top of their regular meals adding up to a retardedly high amount of calories per day
>>
>>7589707
Dumbass.
>>
I was the same. Wait til you hit 30.
>>
calorie in vs calorie out

some people just binge when they go there but if you eat a regular meal and account for that in the rest of your diet you won't gain weight

does that make you healthy? No, but it won't make you fat. You don't need to be fat to have cardiovascular problems or have general shit health.
>>
>>7589637
It's very easy for most people to consume too many calories. Truth is, the majority of fast food items aren't inherently unhealthy, exceptions being anything that still has trans fats and sodas (insulin resistance and tooth decay from the sugars). People just eat too damn much of it. Me, I don't eat it, but whatever. Do what you want.
>>
alcoholics who blame all of their problems on their poor diet
>>
>>7589637
thats nothing, i havent gone outside in a year and i dont suffer anxiety attacks as long as there are no more than two people inside thte house at the same time
>>
>>7589964
thats a great idea from now on i will only consume sugar, i can literally down a pound every day
>>
>>7589637
>>I'm not fat so i'm healthy
you're retarded. go talk to a dietition.
>>
>>7590031
You literally unironically can lose weight eating nothing but white sugar with a spoon. You'll probably die in a month, but you'll be lighter.
>>
>>7589637
Calories in calories out

But I bet your insides are fucked
>>
>>7589637
She stills gives me a boner....
>>
>>7589637
>muh cheesy gordita crunch wrap
cretin.
>>
>>7590040

if you are fat you can go completely without food and live more than a month drinking just water

with sugar you could probably survive for many months before vitamin deficiency became an issue. humans are far more resilient than you seem to think and survived for centuries on far from ideal diets.
>>
Fast food is fine. Just account for your calories. Fat fast food is a huge meme, and it's one that everyone insists on believing in.
>>
Just because youre not gaining weight doesnt mean you arent getting fat
>>
>>7589707
>>7589964
>proteins, carbs, and fats are the exact same thing!!!

Dummies
>>
>>7589637
I've been addicted to heroin for 4 years ... you see where this is going son?
>>
>>7591309
You can live off excess wait as long as you get enough protein. If you do not eat protein you will at the very least damage your heart and if you continue you will die. It doesn't matter how much extra fat you have on you, your body needs protein.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.