[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATTN!!!! GHOST PEPPER FRIES ARE BACK AT WENDY'S.. THIS POST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
ATTN!!!! GHOST PEPPER FRIES ARE BACK AT WENDY'S.. THIS POST NEEDS TO BE STICKY!!! LIMITED TIME
>>
Nice, those were tasty. Do they have the ghost pepper chicken sandwich again too?
>>
Those were actually pretty decent BUT NOT FUCKING SPICY WENDY'S

fuck "fast food spicy"

ya'll are pansy ass bitches.
>>
how are eat them ?

with spoon ?
>>
>>7589520
If they don't target the average boring eater they don't sell enough to see it as worth their trouble. We'll never get real spicy from fast food
>>
>>7589520
You can't expect a fast food company to have real ghost pepper heat where it could become a health liability for certain people. That being said, stuff like the ghost pepper sauce taco bell had for a while was really hot compared to other fast food sauces
>>
>>7589533
>what is consent form
Just put a waiver on the receipt and require staff to warn customers about potential loss of life.
>>
I kissed a girl after eating these and she never talked to me again.
>>
>>7589539
You must be some kind of marketing genius to come up with a plan that watertight
>>
>>7589539
That's fine for a sit down restaurants, like the wing challenges and stuff, but that's way too tedious to have fast food sign a consent form. And what about if they order drive through? It would slow shit way down
>>
>>7589515
They have something called a 'jalapeno fresco chicken' sandwich right now. Not ghost pepper, but it might be tasty.
>>
>>7589626
At least when the original ghost pepper fries came out, they had a chicken sandwich with that same name but it had the ghost pepper sauce on it as well. Wonder if it's the same
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 600x401
>>7589556
Did you go down on her at the same time?
>>
its literally just salty liquid cheese with some jalapenos

i worked at wendys
>>
>>7589476
I never knew they had these before.
Fucking love spicy stuff.

>>7589533
>That being said, stuff like the ghost pepper sauce taco bell had
That stuff was delicious too. I miss their volcano menu.

What other fast food places have ''spicy'' stuff? Carls Jr makes a great jalapeno burger. Sure isn't spicy but it taste great.
>>
>>7590168
This along with having had it before makes me think this >>7589636 is in fact the same sandwich. I had one right before they discontinued, didn't know they were back, gonna try and grab one this week
>>
>>7590176
Burger King has the Angry/Angriest Whopper.
>>
The sandwich was good but didn't care much for the fries.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (584 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
584 KB, 740x740
>Wendy's
>fries
>ghost pepper
Enjoy your obesity and overly-spicy food, American.
>>
>>7591169
>overly-spicy food
funny thing is it's not even that spicy.
>>
reviewbrah review when?????
>>
>>7590176
DQ's flamethrower burger.
>>
>>7590176
Damn, just remembered how I used to get those Volcano boxes all the time
>>
>tfw all the Wendy's within 50 miles of you went out of business a year ago
>>
>>7589636
It's basically the same sandwich just with a different bun. It's got red jalapenos in the bun.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.