[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does diet soda still give you diabeetus /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: blogger-image-525922564.jpg (57 KB, 640x506) Image search: [Google]
blogger-image-525922564.jpg
57 KB, 640x506
Does diet soda still give you diabeetus /ck/?
>>
>>7589034
I dont know anything about that. But what I can tell you is that I am no friend of artificial sweeteners. For example when I take a standard no-sugar chewing gum the first sensation I get is thirst. Strong thirst, no matter if I just drank 1 liter of water. It's from the sweetener. This cannot be healthy.
>>
>>7589034
>diet soda
If you really want to diet, cut it out entirely. I lost 10 pounds from quitting soda alone. No exercise, no dietary restrictions, nothing.
>>
File: fit-drink.jpg (449 KB, 936x1285) Image search: [Google]
fit-drink.jpg
449 KB, 936x1285
It gives you cancer nowadays because of aspartame tinfoil hattery

The other one is that it tastes sweet or encourages candida overgrowth so makes you crave sweet foods or some bullshit

In reality the only thing you should be concerned about is regular consumption of phosphoric acid which might damage your teeth, otherwise it's literally flavoured water
>>
>>7589034
No.
>>
>>7589063
you would have lost the same by switching to diet
>>
>>7589034
The issue with diet sodas is that instead of sugar they add different types of sweeteners and stabilizers that fuck shit up in your body. So while they might be calorie free they still aren't good for your innards. The thing about diabeetus is some fat fucks will not get it while eating the nastiest shit while others will if they gain a bit of weight.

We live too long anyways, might as well enjoy everything in moderation and die before we get totally decrepit.
>>
Stop calling it soda, it's candy water pure and simple and there is no reason to drink it, none
>>
>>7589063

When I was on a diet I drank a 2 liter bottle of coke zero almost every day, that and a lot of smoking is what helped me to not think about food, lost a lot of weight, all the bitches were suddenly into me and i lost my virginity soon after. If I could i'd be the spokesperson for coke zero.
>>
>>7589095
>encourages candida overgrowth
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

So thats where my foul breath has been coming from... in that case back to HFCS pop for me.

I don't like diet coke for the taste, and dropped regular sodas to lose weight. Lost weight, though, and keeping it off. Just now reintroducing alcohol to myself to see if i can keep weight off.
>>
>>7589095
>it tastes sweet or encourages candida overgrowth so makes you crave sweet foods

Total bullshit
>>
>>7589063
>cut soda out entirely
>no dietary restrictions
>>
>>7589427
I know people are fucking addicted to diet coke. I work as a waiter and it's fun to see how many times on average people want their diet cokes refilled.
>>
>>7589464
that has nothing to do with candida
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.