[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst restaurant you've ever eaten at?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160419_173427.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160419_173427.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
What's the worst restaurant you've ever eaten at?

For me, it's far and wide Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville in Niagara Falls. The whole place reeked of vomit and there was a 40 something meth addict in stilts making sketchy balloon animals. The margaritas were 12 bucks and piss weak, and the food was literally microwaved chicken on frozen vegetables.

A close second is this dumb chink who just sold me empty won tons in pic related and charged 4 bucks delivery.
>>
>>7588852
>dumb chink who just sold me empty won tons in pic related and charged 4 bucks delivery

who's dumb here?
>>
>>7588871
this.....
>>
>>7588852
>believing a chain meme restaurant like margaritaville would ever be good

You only have yourself to blame OP
>>
>>7588871
>>7588873
Fair but I'm not going to start an american style unsatisfied customer meltdown over some unfilled won tons, we can't sue or shoot someone over food here. I just won't go back
>>
>>7588882
The one in Vegas is fantastic...
>>
>>7588852
Dunno if it was the worst, but yeah Jimmy Buffet's is shit. Ate there years ago 'cause my parents wanted to try it, staff pretty much ignored us because we didn't get drinks, and all I wanted was a soup and salad. Salad was basically just giant chunks of the root ends of lettuce, and the soup (crab bisque) was just salty broth with two or three hair thin strands of crab meat.
>>
A tourist restaurant near the center of Valduz. Food was clearly microwaved frozen bullshit and cost like 20 bucks a person.

That or a TexMex restaurant somewhere in Arkansas. Big mistake, I know, texmex in Arkansas... but the queso was literally a solid block of oversalted goop and the flautas tasted like they had been frozen since the Industrial Age... and I ended up with food poisoning, the one and only time in my life. And I've eaten at some sketch as fuck restaurants.
>>
Fucking panera bread.
>>
>>7588852
Orient by the sea. It's a really shitty seafood restaurant on north fork long island
>>
>>7589078
true that place gave me food poisoning
>>
>>7589093
They have these little faggot teenagers as servers too. When i was there, one of the members of our party ordered an espresso but recieved a cappucino, when he brought it up with this highschool ginger server the kid just looked at him funny and said "whats the difference?"
>>
>>7588852
Ate at the margaritaville at atlantic city.
It wasn't the worst restaurant I have ever been to (that would be Caravan of Dreams maybe holy shit that place... worst salad I have ever had and most expensive pina colada, which the server asked if I wanted 'regular or with alcohol', weird insane vegan people eating smoothies out of bowls and yeah just everything strange expensive and bad. )
but it was pretty sad, and the food and margs weren't good.
>>
burger king
>>
There was a pizzeria run by chinks called moms pizza. Literally they had no idea how to prepare a pizza, like not in the sloppy way as in, no concept of how a pizza should look or taste. Soggy dough and 6x the amount of cheese needed, it would ball up in your hand. It was astounding they'd hire someone who had never seen a pizza up close before. It was comically shitty.
>>
>>7588852
Any Mexican restaurant in arizona
>>
https://m.youtube.com/?hl=en-GB&gl=GB#/watch?v=yx5x1yU_Zfw

I wouldnt mind eating at their restaurant lol
>>
every bad restaurant i've ever been too has been in new orleans
i hate it there
>>
in pine bluff arkansaw, across from the sun bridge motel, which was full of roaches, (i was living there when i was working for travelling gypsy barn painters), there was this chinese buffet that i had never seen more than 2 cars at.

i don't even know how to describe it. i walked back and the security guard, who smokes meth, and the counter lady, were looking at me, all somber.

i looked at them, and they looked at me, and we both knew what we both knew.

i just said, yeah. it was bad. and we nodded at each other. it wasn't even a humorous moment. not even a little.
>>
I went to Denny's with a friend who was eating those pancake puppy things and suddenly pulled out a large piece of steel wool. The manager gave us complementary meals/drinks/whatever so we didn't sue. Otherwise I can't really think of anything else.
However,
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/14/dining/reviews/restaurant-review-guys-american-kitchen-bar-in-times-square.html is my favorite article about shitty restaurants and if you haven't given it a read it is hilariously well written.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.