[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Online ordering hate thread. A pizza chain had 50% off today,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 235px-Computer_on_fire.svg.png (30 KB, 235x251) Image search: [Google]
235px-Computer_on_fire.svg.png
30 KB, 235x251
Online ordering hate thread.
A pizza chain had 50% off today, I tried to order a pizza for ~30 minutes. Servers on fire. Fuck online ordering specials if your servers can't handle it.
Online ordering horror story thread.
>>
>>7586015
>I can't feed my kids they can't do this
>>
>>7586015
ordering dominos pizza online is great though, never had any issues. I usually get a pan pizza with bacon and feta.
>>
>>7586035
Muh nigga
>>
>>7586035
>I usually get a pan pizza with bacon and feta.
What, no cheese?
>>
>>7586190
Feta is cheese...

Besides most places add sauce and mozzarella by default unless you specifically say not to add it.
>>
>>7586015
I gotta horror story.
But it was for the poor driver and not me!

I was the last tenant out when they condemned my apartment building. I was staying over to clear out all my stuff and clean. Even though they were just gonna gut the fucking thing.

I decided to go for a pizza. I ordered one and left a note.

>Building Haunted. Ghosts friendly.

Cause the building did look creepy from the outside and inside.
>>
File: goodburger.jpg (8 KB, 220x236) Image search: [Google]
goodburger.jpg
8 KB, 220x236
>>7586680
Hell, -I- look creepy too! I admit it. But for the gag it was perfect. They send this driver. A kid who looks barely 17 knocks on my door. He actually looks nervous and agitated as balls.

I get my food and notice the kid forgot the 2 liter I ordered. So I mentioned it. He had to go all the way down three flights of stairs in the dark and then to his car and back up the stairs. He really looks like he wants to be anywhere but where he is. I tip him generously and he just bolts the fuck out of there, gets into his car and speeds off. He thought I was a serial killer or some shit!
>>
I use the app Foodler if the restaurant accepts them. Easy to navigate, order, and there's usually a good discount on most places. I think they give you credits too but I'm not sure what those are for yet.
>>
>>7586699
This may be the greatest thing ever
>>
>>7586015

>Ordered a pizza calzone and quattro formaggi online.
>30 minutes delivery guy rang bell, prices are higher than stated on the website.
>Open up boxes, no calzone, just regular onion pizza ( what? I don't even eat onions, I get sick of them )
>Quattro formaggi is 4 euro more expensive than stated on website
>Delivery guy said "Will be back i 15 min"
>Never saw delivery guy again
>Tried to phone company, blocked our phone number

Had to go for a frozen pizza from a nightshop, still want my pizza Calzone, it's been 2 weeks.
>>
>>7586015
>Can't order anonymously
>Might have to interact with a human being
>Angry about this

Autism, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>7586699
>>7586728
shitty story, samefag
>>
>>7587287
>illiteracy, ladies & gentlemen
>>
>>7587287
t. telemarketer
>>
>>7586026
Fucking Popeyes.
>>
>>7587264
why didn't you just show up at their shop
>>
>>7589197
I ordered at 9 and the shop closes at 10, at 9.30 the delivery guy showed up and when he said "15 more minutes" I gave him 20 and then tried calling for 10 minutes and then the shop closed.

The irony, my captcha is 'select the pizza's"
>>
>>7590696
That`s not ironic, shit for brains.
>>
>tfw subway delivery is 15 minutes late already, even though is super close to me

Fucking faggots.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.