[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taco Bell CrunchWrap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 259x194
Is this over-advertised piece of junk actually worth it?
>>
My boss lived off those fucking things. Every day she'd walk in with one. I tried it myself and I wasn't impressed - too soggy, but I could see the concept being good if you make it yourself
>>
>>7585923
how fat is she?
>>
File: double_decker_supreme.jpg (62 KB, 443x383) Image search: [Google]
double_decker_supreme.jpg
62 KB, 443x383
I was never a fan and found the construction ironically inconvenient

Ive always preferred to get a few double decker taco supremes....same exact ingredients, shaped like a normal taco and not a frisbree
>>
>>7585916

the seasonal varieties are definitely worth it; the basic one with the regular taco filling is not.

Anytime you see those tiny red frito strips you know it'll at least be decent.
>>
>>7585916
They used to make them really well at my local place
Now it tastes like paper
>>
>>7585916

I used to get crunchwraps but now they don't fill them enough or something. My usual now is a beef quesarito, a bean and cheese burrito, and a baja blast. I'll add a potato soft taco if I'm really hungry
>>
File: pdp_griller-beefy-nacho[1].png (197 KB, 610x484) Image search: [Google]
pdp_griller-beefy-nacho[1].png
197 KB, 610x484
They're good if they're made right, but a lot of times it ends up being mostly lettuce and tomato with not a lot of meat. I'd take a couple beefy nacho grillers instead, no veggies to use as filler and still crispy from the griller
>>
Don't get me wrong, I like fast food a lot, but Taco Bell is shit. It's bland and just shitty. And yes, I've drowned it in the various hot sauces in an attempt to add flavor, but it just doesn't do it for me.

They can cram as many cheetos and doritos and layers in their food and it is still shit-tier fast food.
>>
>>7586341
What's the best fastfood?
>>
>>7586404
That is completely subjective and I can't pick a favorite from the top of my head.
>>
>>7585916
I remember when they first came out

it was fucking great when i first tired it
>>
>>7586326
This. I never get anything but these kind of burritos from taco bell because everything that has veggies ends up drowning in them.
>>
File: chilito.jpg (5 KB, 256x160) Image search: [Google]
chilito.jpg
5 KB, 256x160
never had one but I think taco bell would do well to bring back the chili cheese burrito.
>>
I swear they changed the recipe at some point to be less crunchy. Used to like it, now it's meh. Still mad about them getting rid of lemonade freezes for yet another XTREEM MOUNTAIN DEW flavor.
>>
I get so sad when they fuck up my crunchwrap, the complete inconsistency is why I barely go there anymore and when I do I just get tacos.

Same problem at Sonic, it's fast food how do you fuck that up
>>
File: cry seal.jpg (22 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
cry seal.jpg
22 KB, 410x410
>>7586512
God now I'm craving one, I haven't had a chili cheese burrito in years
>>
Best taco bell foods:
5 layer, smothered burrito, potato burrito and tacos, quesadillas, 7 layer with meat, cinna bun inside of the breakfast crunch wrap, cheesy gordita crunch
>>
>>7586584
And then you throw it into a blender and chug it down
>>
>>7586584
Cheesy gordita crunch is the GOAT Taco bell item
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.