[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick heads up American bros, today is tax day and Sonic has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (296 KB, 489x371) Image search: [Google]
image.png
296 KB, 489x371
Quick heads up American bros, today is tax day and Sonic has half price cheeseburgers. Record yourself eating them and keep those receipts.

http://youtu.be/bF-yktvab88
>>
He seems to be riding the gray line on taxes pretty hard
>>
>>7585903
Somebody should make a compilation video of Ken asking for receipts. Especially the ones where he buys food with other peoples donated money. I wouldn't be surprised if he digs through the trash cans looking for discarded receipts.
>>
>>7585929
yeah def wouldent be a surprise he seems like a giant jew
>>
>>7585886
He has the face of a poz leather daddy taking it rawdog while strapped in a sling
>>
>>7586119
tmi...
>>
>>7586095
The dude literally writes off pretty much every aspect of his life on his taxes. Food, transportation, camera equipment, computers, vacations, bicycles, medical bills, he even writes off other peoples money as his own when they send him donations. All because eating food on youtube is his job. Hell, I bet the only reason he occasionally does a video from his house is so he can write off his water bill on his taxes. I have no idea how he's not in prison.
>>
>>7586119
Nice repost
>>
>>7586358
thx bruv
>>
>>7586119
strangely accurate
>>
>>7586119
>ooo la la
>>
>>7585886
Imagine how the employees must feel. Your job is shitty enough, you're making the canadian equivalent of minimum wage, and then you got deal with this asshole trying to haggle over a nickel on a fucking cheeseburger.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 438x234) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 438x234
>>7586387
I think he was in America when he was haggling over the nickel but yeah, that was fucking dirty. Then he had the fucking nerve to make them go get him the receipt after underpaying. Fuck him.
>>
wait who is this ken jew guy?
>>
I've seen this guy in a couple videos and I've heard his voice, but
>>7586436
I'd enjoy some context, I don't remember his name and all I know is that he's a "food review" channel
Or basically, stuff fast food in your mouth then monitize the video for money.
>>
>>7586508
He's a piece of shit who eats fast food on YouTube for a living. He writes off everything he can on his taxes, including other people's money.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.